Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. This was mentioned back in this thread in 2020 and I couldn't find a response to it.

If I use the labor bench and have something in my off hand that can be used by a right click it will be used. Examples of items affected in my off hand are food, trident or bow. I almost lost my trident because of this.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. big huge problem

basicly i need a sistem for a farm

that uses armor stand with front walker boots but

for some reason armor stands with frost walker create no ice i dit try my self but than it worked

basicly armor stands with front walker shut work
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. Just tested in game and this mechanic is working fine on both the waste/wild and on town residences.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. mm for me it does not leme check again u use frost walker 2 ??
  5. maybe its sky acces
  6. Works with and without sky access.

This also isn't the best place to be discussing the issue you're having as the concern isn't directly related to server access or server stability. If you want to discuss this further feel free to send me a PM.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  7. im an idiot i plazed it in a desirt thats maybe it
    UltiPig likes this.
  8. There have been pretty bad TPS lag spikes on SMP6 today. This has happened for hours and was even sufficient to disconnect me once, even with my ping staying good. Why has this happened? I also can't reconnect right away; even with all bars showing green, it's slow to load then gives me a "null" error message.

EDIT: Now twice. :confused::mad:
  9. Not really sure what happened. Seems to have recovered for now. We will keep an eye on it.

(If you notice an ingame cause, obviously let me know)
    We3_MPO and UltiPig like this.
  10. I keep getting "failed to connect the server - Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net". I've logged out, logged back in, still get the error. It's been a while since I logged in.
  11. I have been having the same issue with "failed to connect the server - Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net". I have rebooted my machine, logged out and in to Minecraft through my migrated Microsoft account and I am still receiving that message. Seems shortly after I requested an alts old name not be displayed but that should affect my main account. I haven't been able to access since around two or so weeks ago. You can check my last logged in date cause about a week after that is when I was trying to connect again.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. I experienced this myself earlier last week, it was a Minecraft-side thing to access servers. Maybe same issue again.
    We3_MPO likes this.

13. I too had this problem and so did Sefl. But we were able to get back in the next day.
    We3_MPO, BreezyMan and Sefl like this.
  14. I have that issue when trying to connect while using a hotspot. Other random servers work just fine on a hotspot. :/
    We3_MPO, BreezyMan and Tuqueque like this.
  15. Update: I think it was the settings in the mini-map. I launched a single player game and disabled the option that would allows you to see caves. Launched multiplayer, no more errors.
    We3_MPO and UltiPig like this.
  16. I don't know what to do.. "Failed to connect to the server Not authenticated with Minecraft".. This JUST started to show up and I don't know how to fix it. Please Help and Thank you for your time
  17. Weird. Are you closing Minecraft and reopening it. And it still shows up?
    Tuqueque and Mech62Bravo like this.
  18. I have totally logged out and logged in and restart my computer and now I can get in. I will keep you posted if it happens again. It just started doing this, I didnt change any thing. IDK. At the moment I am able to get in. Will keep you posted.Don't know if anyone else is having this issue. Thank you for your time.
  19. It is still happening... I have to go somewhere and will be back. Idk whats happening. When I get back, I may try uninstall and reinstall...or perhaps re input the server info or something. Any advice is welcome. Thank you for your time.
  20. I had the same issue last night. I had to fully close minecraft then restart it to get onto the server.
    Mech62Bravo likes this.