Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Hm... it sounds like the vote will be registered twice on that server site, then, which would cheat.
  2. I think you misunderstand what they are explaining.

If I voted as chickeneer on Vote Site A and it didn't register.
    Then voted as ChickenEar on Vote Site B and it didn't register.

Later when things are back up... I could.
    Vote as ChickenEar on Vote Site A on mobile IP.
    Vote as chickeneer on Vote Site B on mobile IP.

Maintaining vote bonus and working with the voting sites once a day ip limit.
  3. I am also getting similar issues voting. Seems to be intermittent (and personally frustrating) so I feel your pain.
    Have tried using another device to try to vote on another site and sometimes that works.
  4. the error I got was EMC server-side though, and I agree with Moople in that it seems fixed.
  5. I voted at approximately these times with no issues (with multiple accounts). Is it affecting certain IPs?

Dec. 29, 2021 - 11:18
    Dec. 29, 2021 - 01:00
    Dec. 28, 2021 - 07:17
    Dec. 28, 2021 - 00:35
    Dec. 27, 2021 - 15:15
    Dec. 27, 2021 - 02:00
    Dec. 26, 2021 - 11:11
  6. It isn't an issue anymore. Don't worry about it please.
    Fred_TWK and FadedMartian like this.
  7. I don't think so.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  8. yeah, the votifier issue is the "didn't register" part of the Chickeneer explanation.
    We don't care (to a point) that it gets saved on the voting website, we want the sweet sweet rupees, that we don't get without votifier (since the vote don't register on EMC without it)

But you can still vote once per website per account.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  9. Elucidating discourse folks! The purpose of this thread has once again been accomplished. This votifier discussion clarified several issues I have had over the years with voting. Thanks again to all who participated.

Chicken, enjoying your Purpleness? !!!

P.S. - My vote count resumed this morning on all 4 accounts - a very pleasant surprise! Have a great EMC day all.

The Sus
  10. smp6 is down and i can't connect it
    EfficiencyV and DrEllis like this.
  11. Can confirm what St3rButterfly is seeing.

12. Note. The smp6 issue was resolved.
  13. The res flag for: item pickup false
    is currently affecting villagers. Specifically farmers cannot farm. And villagers cannot breed by throwing food.
  14. Did you consider just turning on item pickup for the being?
    And this is not the place to report bugs.
    607 and KatydidBuild like this.
  15. Apologies about the location. I didn't realize this was the completely wrong location, as this isn't a player interaction issue, per se. Easiest to report here while using my phone, I will try to remember for the future.

JohnKid replicated my issue and the flag change was how we confirmed it. I wasn't sure if he reported it and I remembered later so I wanted to mention it. Thanks for the attention.
    607 likes this.
  16. smp6 server is down
  17. Seeing the same thing

18. anyone having issues with https://minecraftservers.biz/ ?? It lets me select the pictures and I get the check mark, but then the site fails to register the vote and gives me this instead: minecraftservers.biz is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500
  19. Yep. I get this too. Nothing EMC can do to fix this.
  20. Not sure what's up. I voted about 10 minutes ago without any issues. :confused: