Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Looks like it is back to working...must have needed a little break or something.
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. these just walk around after killing the baby zombie pigmen riding the chickens
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. I’ve had this happen. I just log out and back in and it no longer walking on its side in the block. It’s standing upright again.
  4. So that's how you replicate it... also, that's been an issue for at least a year ;)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. Ok I can not figure out what version to use to log in
  6. 1.18.2

There also seems to be a problem where you get kicked from joining an smp. I have to attempt joining about 3 times but I do eventually get to join.
    weeh likes this.
  7. Since Emc is on 18.2 can the banner near the top of the website be changed to reflect that?

Also on the website, the top Ads seem to be huge and popping back onto content again. Using Chrome on mobile or desktop, doesn't matter.

8. potato'd nightly reboot/ connection bug fix
    Sharpie42 likes this.
  9. ft. windows7brain
    AnonReturns and unixbrain like this.
  10. Yeahhhhhhh. I have sent a ping over to Aikar with the fix. When he awakens from his sleep he'll get it fixed. Sorry everybody.
  11. i cant blow up end cristals i need it for a farm
    FadedMartian and UltiPig like this.
  12. im not new but is it posseble ?? i dit try with np mode but it does not work basicly the idea is sth

tho spawn a end cristal push it in tho the w1ther and blow it up with a fire
    W1therRex likes this.
  13. i tink emc is offline ?? for a wille now
  14. I am getting this now
  15. CURENTLY EMC IS DOWN

DEVS KNOW so dont keep posting it
  16. Things are back up now.
    weeh, EfficiencyV, Will_McNab and 3 others like this.
  17. tnx
    UltiPig likes this.
  18. Im having connection issues saying the server went down and connection was lost?
  19. Had some problems logging on. 1st time is says the server is down, backup server unavailable. The 2nd time some error msg. The 3rd time is the trick. Something like that happened a week ago as well.
  20. Yeah. We are having some persistent issues that we haven't been able to solve yet. We are still trying things