Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Not gonna lie I can use that in a future build xD
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  2. do it!!!!

3. Someone on Utopia made fanart of me! I feel so loved!! :D:D:D
  4. See that res in the bottom-left corner? Well that's my 5111 event! (link opens in new tab)
    CarFryer and BennyBeltsjets like this.
  5. I was in the wastelands gathering resources earlier today, then got distracted by other things and forgot to find myself shelter. I came back to this:

I wonder how I died... XD
  6. Did you already have a Creeper head on you? If not, that's very interesting. :p
    CarFryer likes this.
  7. I did :) Luckily I was able to recover it when I found my stuff!
  8. at this point these guys produce ASMR
    607, Impulsive_Egg and wafflecoffee like this.
  9. oh my god i forgot 1.16 came out today!!!

10. When I got up the morning, I logged in and I mistook the word "Venta" for "Vent" but then I realized that Tom isn't one to do that sort of thing. haha~

Shameless plug for Tom's sale. :)
    TomvanWijnen and Egeau like this.
  11. I am curious to you having this website automatically translated to spanish... ("Sale", the word Tom used, anyway is "Venta" in spanish) and to why you think "vent" is important, as, in all langues I checked (Italian, English, Spanish, Portugese, Frensh) It's either nonexistent or a word for something to do with ventilation...

What's going on here? :p
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. Vent -> venting, the verb; "complaining" about something that has been bothering you (approximately). :)

Well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if my room was ventilated a bit better, because it's quite hot in here. :p
    607 and Egeau like this.
  13. Hahaha good play on words there!

🤣🤣🤣
    Egeau likes this.

14. A conversation came up about spambots...
    BennyBeltsjets, 607, __Devil_ and 3 others like this.

15. Thank you so much for including my player head on your wall of player heads Waffee! :D

--- There isn't many of my heads around, I have the original, you have the other, and I think Mrz. Midnight has the last one? (There may be a 4th one, but I doubt it.)
    607, BennyBeltsjets and wafflecoffee like this.

16. 77, just half a second ago it was only 7?? ._.

EMC, you're drunk, take the rest of the day off...
    Egeau likes this.
  17. ^^ Trying to learn spanish words from that screenshot lmao
  18. Is this your way to learn Spanish?
  19. Gosh, I need to remember to do this with Japanese. Would be a good way too keep learning.
  20. That doesn't sound like a good idea, to be honest, because a translation like this will not form correct language most of the time. Actually, nowadays it often does generate grammatically correct sentences, but the meaning will be way different than, or the opposite of, what is intended.