Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. The smallest sunflower plains ever? ;)

Aya & me are touring the waste on SMP4 and discovered a LOT of ocean there (probably to tease us with 1.13). And suddenly... a small desert island which has exactly 2 biomes: beach and sunflower plains. And this is all there is to it, talk about small!
    Impulsive_Egg, FadedMartian and 607 like this.

2. Hanging out with HeroicToade (now known as NotISaidTheFly as of 6/1/18) on realms! You can see one of my current building projects in the background. I honestly don't know what we were doing at this point... but it was fun! :p
  3. This is something you don't get to see every day:

Those Minecraft miners who have now abandoned these mineshafts sure were determined, mining through all that bedrock like that :D
    __Devil_, 607, Sydney4363 and 2 others like this.
  4. Huh, that's cool!
  5. Testing with the qwurky 1.13 pre1 Shell? I have reported three bugs in the one day I played it, I would assume this is a bug too, did it naturally generate? If so: where, what seed?
    607 likes this.
  6. Well, so far it's been quite reliable for me. And yeah, I set up a LAN server which Aya & me play on. Helped me immensely to get through a rather tiresome week.

Already been taken care of, though I'm not too sure if this is a bug; this area was fully reachable for a normal player and it was located close enough to a regular abandoned mineshaft to be considered some kind of extension of it.
    607 likes this.
  7. I would consider structures removing bedrock when generating a bug. :p

Next to that, Yeah, it kind of works, but there are quite a lot of strange thhings with it - a few bugs that make technical playersvery much not happy. (slime blocks / pistons now not being transparent anymore - causing flying machnies to be really laggy; dispensers ignoring the block in front of them - making wither cages unreliable. That kind of stuff.)
    607 likes this.
  8. I hope you guys can forgive me for sharing a little more 1.13 love but... I think these sceneries are so impressive!

As you might now the world generation process is also going to change in the upcoming new version, in order to cater to all the new changes. Some of those changes already show themselves in the snapshots when you dive into the ocean near the ocean bottom and then come across huge chasms and ravines (a bit comparable to what you sometimes see in Extreme Hills biomes).

But these kinds of sceneries really manages to impress me...

A cave with an opening to the ocean...

So basically you can step out, collect some kelp (if it doesn't float away) and run right back to safety again.

Or what about this:

The water wall.

A full wall of water, and beyond that is the rest of the ocean.

In case you're wondering, this is what it looks like from outside (and above, looking down at the cave entrances):

And all naturally generated!

I'm convinced that this is going to give us players tons of new things to do and discover!
    CarFryer and 607 like this.
  9. That is some mighty fine chuckloading over there.

(Note: It stays like this, this wasn't taken whilst loading or anything)

10. Ever get that feeling of being watched? :eek:

if staff is reading this then i'd like 2 report a stalker, pls see screenshot ^.^
    _BRZ, 607, FadedMartian and 2 others like this.
  11. When all you wanted was a little attention..
    TomvanWijnen likes this.

12. I found my first coral reef today and I can't get over how beautiful it is :D 1.13 is amazing!
    ShelLuser and Impulsive_Egg like this.
  13. This works. :p

ShelLuser and 607 like this.

14. no idea what I was listening to, must of been in that moment when you finish listening to an Album on spotify and it starts playing random songs

15. my 4th day on the empire... this was over 100 days ago
  16. Huh, why don't you play fullscreen? :p
    607 likes this.
  17. Before I got my current device I had a really cruddy one which had me play on really low graphics, and so I had to play mid screen. When I got my new PC, I tried fullscreen but it was so weird and disorting, so i've been using half screen this whole time and it's totally natural and comfortable for me
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. I was gonna make a post about what I should put in this section of my shop a while ago but I've decided I'm gonna go with dyes
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. ok don't freak out but i have the exact same hotbar as you do... I have file explorer, google chrome and then spotify :eek:oooooo
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  20. spooky