Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. And this is why I love SMP2 so much:

going to keep this short and let's be honest here: smp2 is only because that is my home server and I LOVE smp2. But in all honesty: I think this could have happened on all SMP's! BUT.. smp2 it is.

new player comes along, gets into the program (= also greets new other players (good sign!)), and the chatter goes on. Fun times. 2true4u (or me) invades my residence (lolol!) scares aya and as you can see: the new player had issues.

The classic mistake of attacking momo. We've all been there, right?

You go Poof!!

This is why I love SMP2.. player couldn't find their stuff at first and .. well, see above: poof was already on her way to kill momo (helps new player), another player was already busy telling about /dlog and /compass death (and y (height) differences).

And the result can be seen above, another fine day at SMP2 (this actually rhimes in Dutch) :) .... if you only use the Dutch tongue on SMP2, but.. details) :)

So yeah! Come to SMP2, because we have Poof! :D
    Sydney4363 and haastregt like this.
  2. booo, smp4 > smp2 ^.^

but it was fun! next time @ smp4? ^.^
    Sydney4363 likes this.

3. the things us alts have to put up with... like a main building a subway straight through your res... but look who got the last laugh here? :D
  4. We just played haastregt's co-op puzzle game... or rather, we stumblingly cheated our way through it. :p
  5. One of the many reasons why I always enjoy playing on the Empire:

Stumbling upon player buildings, in this case in the waste.
    Sydney_43 and 607 like this.
  6. Stumbled onto another huge ravine next to my first ravine.

haastregt likes this.
  7. u stole my screenshot! :mad: so imma just do the same :D

shell and some of his friends set up a weird scheme 2 get rich. im loving it b/c free cool promos! :D

haunted head is my fav. promo. its SO COOL!!
    Jelle68, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. I'll make a storytime of me for last year. Back when I was a naughty Fox as what Tbird would call me. I joined up a different server which I will disclose as a modded server. I soon came to be a very popular figurehead finding a perfect transportation and technical modpack for this server owner and its members.

credit: TraceDog

I become a large co-owner which controlled building plans, modpack config adjustments, and of course kept a social structure keeping everything together neatly. I did follow rules and made sure others did too. Then I started building along this factor of you guessed it, trains.

I put in my summer into this server and soon I focused most of my months' to school, Empireminecraft when I repealed in October of last year, and other games. Time flew, and I was really not paying much attention to being a staff member of this server. More issues started building with my absence involving the integrity of the staff team and the owner putting in microtransactions into Minecraft (Which I know was wrong) Made me leave entirely. I plan to do something along the "rails" in due time but with my overexposure to minecraft my plans might be delayed until I have a new interest in the game.

Some screenshots of my Single-player world, note this was a recreation of my 36 residences with scale roads. It's what to come
    ShelLuser, 607, haastregt and 3 others like this.
  9. So the waste is going to reset soon and that means... that us folks who were mad enough to actually build in the waste had better start tearing down their builds or otherwise all your stuff will go p00f eventually! :eek: (this is why I always say: "never leave stuff behind in the waste which you're not willing to loose").

The only problem: I lost my base :D I just couldn't find the entrance anymore (no, not the base with the big hole around the outpost which I mentioned earlier). So I started looking around all waste outposts on SMP2 and this one (/waste e) seriously impressed me:

Can you imagine the time and effort it took them to build all this? Unfortunately the player is currently derelict (here's hoping for a speedy return) but I figured this was definitely worthy of some extra attention. Very impressive IMO!
    607, haastregt and AncientTower like this.
  10. Had a falling out with my friend Chip.. He seems to enjoy his evil powers way to much.
    MoreMoople and haastregt like this.
  11. *Me who is way to tired because he just had 6 hours of intensive testing*: 'Huh, did we have mod promotions?'
  12. He's the Chip off the old block
    SliceOfRhyBread and AncientTower like this.
  13. Ahh my evil grandfathers fathers sons nephews wife’s child
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. XD is this a joke? I’m currently draining a monument
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. So yeah... I love Minecraft, been playing for... 4 years now and I still haven't grown tired of it. Quite the opposite even... Aya suggested I'd make a global overview of 1.13's features and to that end I decided to start a new world and see where that gets us.

And I don't know what it is but every time I make a new world it somehow just cries out to me to DO stuff in there. And I love that!

Sometimes it's in the details. I mean; notice those plants below the water surface? ;) For me it really adds up and severely enhances the game. Now there's actually stuff going on in the water as well. Heck; just see Aya's comment; her spawn point immediately showed her fish swimming around the waters.

This kind of area really appeals to me. I love it! See that dark spot in middle left (left to Aya)? That leads to a huge underground cliff. Which even has a side-branch which goes under this small river.

1.13 has severely changed the procedure for world generation and so far I haven't been disappointed.

More to come later, right now we're playing and goofing around a bit in this world, collecting screenshots and then eventually (later this week is my planning) I'll use all of that in my upcoming 1.13 overview.

1.13 is going to be HUGE.
    607, ChumMiner and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Enjoying the sunset in the waste before it resets.

17. Ooh how perty
    xGGirlx likes this.
  18. Beautiful, thanks for sharing. :)
    xGGirlx likes this.