Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. 607 likes this.
  2. (synoniemen = synonyms)

;)
    Jelle68, 607, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  3. But NuclearBobomb isn't waste!
  4. There should be a picture, yeah, but it appears the image site I'm using (puush.me) is having issues. I noticed the same kind of stuff happening on a guide of mine. And to make matters worse: if I log onto puush to view the images there it also stalls.

So I'm definitely going to switch back to Imgur for pictures in guides and threads like these, puush doesn't appear to be very reliable.
    607 likes this.
  5. Mhm... I'm working on my terraforming skills, I downloaded a mod that makes the proces a lot quicker, so it's starting to look good:

Worldpainter is just an amazing system to do your terraforming in, you should deffenetly try it out if you have the time. (or are just extreemly disinspired to work on any project, like me)
  6. This is truly random:

Cop195's best wrong chat moment.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  7. OMG I SENT ALL THAT LMAOOO welp there goes my credibility in life.
  8. Didn't I say I'd post again when I felt I improved my terraforming skills?
    Well, I'll do this anyway, more worldpainter mountains:

I have to admit... too much time goes into this...
    (Just as a quick note, I did get a little bit of help from T-3, as I don't have worldmachine. (A program to make landscapes on any platform, not only minecrafft))

9. Sometimes Aya is in a more funnier mood than I am :)
    _Devuu__ and 607 like this.
  10. I've been trying to figure out that sign.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Easily explained: we set up a "clopen door" ;)
    607 likes this.
  12. Aaah, I get it! (while clicking on the link, I got it, I didn't need to actually read it again. ;))
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. I always love cartoon screenshots
  14. EMC GOT HACKED!!!11!!!1!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  15. i made golden god armor a few months ago, thought i lost it but i found it again! ^.^

i think the yellow voter banner looks amazing with it!!

im wearing this on the time capsule event!
    jossytheninja, _Devuu__ and 607 like this.
  16. It's coming close to Christmas, I am full into the Holiday spirit (I'm also full with something else right now) and as a result I'm starting to visit players in my friends list. Not an easy task because my friends list is well over 100+ players long :D

For the record: I actually do go over the list (sporadically!) from time to time and weed out derelict players. Not all of them, and often I cannot be bothered, but...

Lets not talk about derelict players, lets talk about active onces! And omg, I just got an amazing idea :D

Today (yesterday) I came across SMP5.. Home of the evil fBuilderS (lolol, just teasing buddy!) and the creative Palmsugar :)

Speaking of who'm....

"something" she said :)

I don't know about you but I think that's impressive!

Can it get better? Of course it can! :eek:

There's a second floor :)

Sometimes the most awesome stuff can be found if you go look for it :)
  17. You forgot the chickens D:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Well, I didn't want to risk embarrassing you :)

But yeah, while we were enjoying the residence it suddenly got invaded by a giant chicken! :eek:

I wonder if Builder ever got out :confused:

I almost lost it when Palm started feeding the whole lot :D

_Devuu__, 607 and fBuildeRS like this.
  19. What does that apostrophe stand for? :p