Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Does the fall kill you?
  2. It looks like he’s wearing voter’s armor, so he would probably survive the fall. :)
  3. That's not the point. :p I just thought it might be a head-farm tower, as those are often found around spawn.
  4. aah, good point. Well, it doesn't look like one but I suppose it could be one. If only I remembered where this was, then I'd take another closer look :)
    607 likes this.
  5. Would just like to appreciate this player... says "wb" to everyone who logs on. Something small but friendly, we need more people like this on EMC!
  6. What's that arrow from? I've seen it before, and I'm not even sure if it was in one of your posts.
    Fubbadub likes this.
  7. Just a random imgur sticker
  8. Tom being a derp, and forgetting that when you post something in an invisble colour, the smilies don't turn invisible too....
  9. Hahaha, that's cute.
    He should've posted :), then, but that doesn't have such a comical effect. :p
  10. I edited the post - you've seen it and even liked it. :p
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm such a horrible person... Crystal asked me if anyone had seen weeh today...

12. lol!! Not horrible at all but certainly fun. =D
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. That was after I had posted that, though. ;) After liking it, I did check... and yes, you used your cute [plain] tag again. :rolleyes: But I wonder what's your ground for using uncapitalised tags. ;) (actually, I'll admit it does look nice...)
  14. As I was about to log off this night, a comment on the fact that there were a lot of staff members online was made...

15. Was this intentional? :p

(I totally should've started this conversation on Thread of Threads to be Thread, instead... this fits it rather nicely, and it would've yielded some new posts. :p)
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  16. Whooooops, I wanted to check my post before posting, but then decided that I also needed some sort of random picture... then I forgot to check it, just clicked post, and clicked away.... needless to say, that was not intentional (at all :p), but I like the confusingness and will keep it like this. :p
    607 likes this.
  17. SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade #graysquad
  18. Tom and I going crazy

Translation:
    I thought about going to sleep
    I thought you thought that
    Yeahh, I alredey thought thhat you thhought that I thought that.
    I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought that.
    That you thought that, that I did alreey think that you thought that, that was what I alredey thought
    :p

more from our interesting conversation:
  19. Hahahaha, yeah, that was awesome :p If anyone can guess why that random mess happened in that second screenshot, I'll send that person 100 rupees. :p

Now, this is my trying to type too fast when Jelle says bye, because I know Jelle sometimes likes to leave pretty much immediately after saying bye... :p