Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. *claps*
  2. So lonesome... :c
  3. Awwww :(

SO.. yah, I was waiting for this a bit ;)

10/10

You are most active on the forums and less in-game but when you are in-game you sure leave your marks. I like it how you're just yourself both in-game and the forums. And I'm also happy to call you my friend. I really like and admire what you're doing for our awesome community.

Seriously.. I am honestly looking forward to the next upcoming piwi day. It's part of EMC now, it defines us and I love every part of it :)
    Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  4. That's awesome!! :D
    I feel like this would fit better in "How well known is the user above you?" but I stopped playing that as I hardly ever see somebody I haven't commented on before. :p
    Jelle68 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Uhm.... Errrr...... Yeah.... About that :p

I may or may not have mixed up my forums a bit while being a little too anxious to post that :)

Oh well :)
    Jelle68, 607 and nuclearbobomb like this.
  6. Here is another one :p
    nuclearbobomb, RunkerD and 607 like this.

7. The last one makes zero sense unless you knew the context
  8. I hate it when your super turkeys look less like super turkeys and more like demon turkeys
  9. When a lonely Pigman wont be lonely anymore
    AncientTower and jossytheninja like this.

10. I'm mildly ashamed to admit that when I teleported to this floor and saw this, the thought that immediately leapt into my brain was, "Is that marshmallow sauce!?!?"

It took another moment for me to realize how stupid a thought that was... this is what I get for turning clouds on for the first time in forever. :rolleyes:
  11. You know the best way to enjoy & appreciate supportership? To stay white for a while and then eventually activate it. I'm serious. I had tons of fun in the past few weeks without the ability to chat in town, and it also didn't stop me one single bit from going out into the wastelands (mining base) and well... do some serious mining (my/our sessions usually last for a few hours).

But it also made this moment all the more special.... After several weeks I could finally re-visit my mining outpost on Utopia! :cool: I found a few new caves and some left overs both Aya and me missed previously, and then....

A whole new cave to explore!

This called for some serious preparations :eek:

Fortified entrance, in case a creeper shows up....

Second mining base, this time the locked chest is courtesy of Aya :)

Staircase to the new mine, notice the new cool brick floor! :)

The main mining area, ready for plunder!

And the best part:

It's actually not the turkey, though many seem to spawn at that point...

I had too much stone / stone brick (we smelted tons of cobblestone) so decided to make a small hallway which eventually leads up to....

A 200block (roughly) long tunnel back to our first outpost :cool:

Here's the funny part: we have yet to do any mining in that chasm :D We spent several hours already on making this place look a bit better by getting stone variants, smelting cobble, making & placing stairs, planting some trees to get easy wood (for make chests and get sticks for torches).

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the chasm turns out to be a whole lot smaller than think it is, that would be the anti-climax of the weekend. Spend 3 hours on building an outpost, only to discover you're done mining within 20minutes :D

Turkey tip!

Don't wait for turkeys to spawn, just go out and DO something (like this base build). When it's time to take a break you'll notice plenty of new gobbles appearing around you :)
  12. When the truth is revealed

13. Turkey hunting? I'm just helping the Empire with cleaning up the wastelands! I'm sure those turkeys must be generating some kind of (minimal) lag :D
    jossytheninja, 607 and BenMA like this.
  14. I find outposts can be pretty at times
  15. Ok no sudden movements:
  16. They see the lava, so they know what was waiting for them.

Now they are trying to figure out who made this evil contraption to murder the peaceful Iron Golems.
  17. That's what I thought. That one up top seems to be their leader.

18. This turned out quite nice
  19. Yep