Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. When the NetherHounds stuck so it's nice and doesn't howl for assistance. Did you know you can feed a NetherHound.

2. Sort of a screenshot I guess...
  3. That one bunch of grass in the front looks like a big hunk of artichoke
    TomvanWijnen, no_thing and 607 like this.
  4. Huh, how did you do that? Something that has to do with neural networks or something?
    no_thing likes this.
  5. Yea, Google's deep dream. Fascinating stuff. It's not really a practical use of the technology but its cool none the less
    607 likes this.
  6. Ah, I thought so! Yeah, it's really cool to experiment with!
    And surely, we'll find a way to make use of it.
    no_thing likes this.
  7. What Was I Even Talking About :eek:

When You Get In A Fight With Your Servent...

Look in the sky! Its A Plane, Its A Bird, No its a BURGER!!!
    ShelLuser, no_thing and Dufne like this.
  8. "Spoopy"
    no_thing likes this.
  9. I'm scared...........:eek:

10. I think mickey mouse is haunting me cause I saw his shadow O_O
    AyanamiKun, jossytheninja and 607 like this.

11. Runder: Me and 607 are just bouncing around happily then this big oak tree is just like "NOPE"
  12. ^ My res

How was I somehow involved in both of these xD
  13. And that while you're supposedly taking a break. ;)
  14. lol, after 1 year & 45 vaults i finally start a bit of storage ^.^

SkeleTin007, Vortixin, Kytula and 3 others like this.
  15. This is a teaser post, I'm extremely tired while I write this (we've been building for most of the evening, not just this but also stuff on Aya's res) and....

In an upcoming event (really working hard on this) Aya & me will be celebrating our EMC anniversaries together (it's way overdue). Using my Utopia residence (mostly). One of the prizes which you can win is shown here: a set of Aya's favorite god armor and her head.

"All you have to do..." (lolol!) is find a way to open the iron trapdoor and actually find your way into this room through the underground maze.

And of course you'll also get an option to walk where we are right now so that you can check some of the rooms yourself. Because there will be more treasure chambers.

Best part? All the redstone circuits which I'm designing/building here will be put on display as (working) examples in my upcoming redstone tutorial. Don't think I forgot about that!

Will try to restrain myself from a small rant about how much fun EMC is, how awesome it is to build on Utopia and the convenience which you can get from /v +bulk on SMP8 when you need building materials fast for your projects. Aya & me are regular visitors and/or sometimes buyers :)

And since I'm spamming / venting anyway: see those banners? /v 3545 on SMP2. My friend Shiyvah runs a banner shop and has now also opened up a letter section. The whole alphabet is available in different styles!

Here you see a section of Aya's in-progress storage / i-dont-know what kind of room and as you can see she's using yet another group of letters. Those came from the same shop but use a different style as well as different colors.

If you need letters in banners then all you have to remember is /v +3545 on SMP2 :cool:

And with that I wish all of you a very good nights rest :)
    SkeleTin007, 607, Dufne and 1 other person like this.
  16. Driver update, then this

wat
  17. Haha, wow. :P
  18. I have to admit, your chests ARE looking way "cooler" et the moment :)
  19. wait so that isnt normal? oh.
    607, TromboneSteve and TomvanWijnen like this.
  20. Farming WithVillager Slaves :D

I um.. So bad at making redstone but I think I did it today
    TromboneSteve likes this.