Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Manetrix confirmed:

Sorry, but because of possible copyright infringements I couldn't share all the fancy moves I was making here :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. The magic of Skeletons and water. And people say fighting Skeletons in water is a terrible idea.
    SkeleTin007, KJCHAV and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Just stay underwater and they'll miss 99% of the time. The 1% is when the skeletons start to hack. :p

4. These two will duel for eternity, they heal before they can die
  5. So during Midnight Miners my EMC sister AwesomeShepherd told me to not die while mining. I said how I was the fox wife of Foxy and its bound to happen. But then I corrected it by saying I don't die while mining like my dear fox husband. In fact I fall in lava and live while mining. Instead I die when I'm not mining. This is an example. =w=

6. This past weekend we had a ton of mining events! And of course I took screenies at all of em..but here are just a few:

This was me creeping on people with my sheep head (I did like no mining this day)

Kiku and I with out matching Creeper heads ..aren't we fab?

Deltic66's derpy snowmen

2 Marlix spawned and I tried defeating them but got tired and logged off

The next day at FNM Wyn gets distracted on her quest for wool

Deltic brought his army of golems of course

A spider tried to invade our camp and the golems tried taking care of him...but ultimately failed they all died...that spider was a real OG

The next day at MM WardletheBoss was walking away from me and turned around just in time to get stuck in a tree that grew around him ..it was quite hilarious

and lastly our lil mining group (me, Kiku ,and Wyn) dressed up in Star Wars garb for this MM. I'm Bastila Shan (from KOTOR) Kiku is Rey from the latest movie and Wyn is obvs the awesome Darth Vader
  7. But... but...it's CLAY!!! Delicious beautiful loverly clay ♥
    FoxWifeKiku and jossytheninja like this.

8. Good Ol' DaJaKoe xD

Fortunately found a way for them to declump

When you know your internet is crap

My first pixel art, built for CakeMaster0702

Math's trademark :p
  9. and that isn't the only thing he did...

Butterfly stroke....

upside-down Jezus...

:D
  10. Nothing like a lava soak to take all the cares away, or its because skeletons like me love lava baths. :p
    AyanamiKun, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  11. The Hacking Villager:
  12. The moment when you are stalked by a chicken when you sleep
  13. That moment when a friendly hashtag turns into a curse full of death and misery in nether floor... :p
    \
    SirTah, SkeleTin007 and Kytula like this.
  14. The smp9 world cup! Well it isnt really a screenshot but its close enough lol. I am extremely sorry if your skin isnt in one of the 3 images, as i was making the images i only entered names that came to my head. Anyway... the game takes place in three fields, which are in order (im pretty sure), field 1, 2 and 3! http://imgur.com/a/1c50l?
  15. I look handsome as hell!!!!
    SkeleTin007 and Awesomeshepherd like this.