Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. The last snow of the season until summer XD Its going out, oh no
    SkeleTin007 and ArkWarrior1 like this.
  2. this is a couple days old but some friends and i decided to start theming our skins for midnight miners the first one happened to be luna, celestia, cadance, and twilight from my little pony
    607, ShelLuser and jossytheninja like this.
  3. I took a pick too. xD
  4. Oh yeah I took one as well :p

This night was actually pretty fun I took tons of screenies here's my beautifully designed corner..

Found someone's secret hideout...

Killer and I rowing through an obby lake..
  5. In a previous post I mentioned how awesome some Minecraft sceneries can look and as Corq said: those also exist on the Empire:

If you're in need of packed ice then hop onto SMP2, go to /waste sw and head north (I already build a cobble bridge). Plenty of (packed) ice to collect here :)
  6. I don't even know who Cadance is! In which season does she first appear?
    SkeleTin007 and WyntyrRaevyn like this.
  7. Season 2 episodes 25 and 26 'A Canterlot Wedding parts 1&2' she marries twilights older brother Shining Armor before moving to and overseeing the crystal empire. ( I know way to much about MLP)
  8. Ah, that explains it, I don't watch tv series a whole lot, so I'm still in season 1! :)
  9. Ah I see. Well then I'll not spoil the next 4 complete seasons for ya
  10. I'm all the way up to the most most current episode of season 6. xD
  11. went 2 flag parade event with japanese flag, look at how many ppl! :eek:

12. you know its not every game that you have to ask yourself 'does this armor compliment my friends head' when displaying them
  13. Perfect pet care ;)

Not to worry folks: the water in their basin has been refreshed and they're once again happily swimming again :)
  14. Manetrix confirmed:

Sorry, but because of possible copyright infringements I couldn't share all the fancy moves I was making here :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  15. The magic of Skeletons and water. And people say fighting Skeletons in water is a terrible idea.
    SkeleTin007, KJCHAV and ShelLuser like this.
  16. Just stay underwater and they'll miss 99% of the time. The 1% is when the skeletons start to hack. :p

17. These two will duel for eternity, they heal before they can die