Random Quotes and Sayings Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Illuminooty, Dec 30, 2014.

1. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
    iNachos10, iGTR and 607 like this.
  2. That's absolutely true. Well, in fact it would even be worse than that.
    You can have the greatest job, have a million followers on Twitter, and have enough money to do whatever you want... but when there's no love in your heart, it means nothing and is all emptyness.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Bring up my post.
  4. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. :)
    iGTR likes this.

5. "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
    iGTR likes this.
  6. Quote from my friend:

Always listen to the horse. Unless you need to pee. Then listen to yourself.

Or something like that xD
  7. "Fuller House: the darker and grittier version [of Full House] written by me."
    --Bryan Fuller

Might not be an exact quote since it's from memory, but close enough for you to get the idea.
  8. Bring up my post.
  9. "you could have broken his rectum!'
    - That weird kid
    iGTR likes this.
  10. I'm not sure about what I've just read...
  11. I was in school and someone flipped someones chair back, the kid next to me yelled "you could have broken his rectum!"
    iGTR likes this.
  12. "Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

-Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction (great film)

Ezekiel 25:17 is actually different in the Bible :p
    iGTR likes this.
  13. “If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”- Steven Wright
    iGTR and Deadmaster98 like this.
  14. Mind blown...
    iGTR likes this.
  15. When I was in Japan I wasn't allowed to be tell anything About the end of the universe, just couse they were affraid the stock exchanse whould collaps (or something Like That)

~Stefan Hawking

"Success is the trap in the road on the way to happyness"

~me
  16. Chuck: She's 37!
    Business owner: 38. Which rounds up to 40, which rounds up to 50, which rounds up to old.

--Pushing Daisies
    iGTR and Deadmaster98 like this.
  17. "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day" JFK