Random Quotes and Sayings Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Illuminooty, Dec 30, 2014.

1. "We are what we pretend to be."
    -Kurt Vonnegut
    iGTR likes this.
  2. "Pie is love, pie is life"
    Okay. Real quote time. "The worst kind of pain that there is is when you're smiling. Just to stop the tears from falling"
    iGTR likes this.
  3. Life is moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris bueller

I love this quote! and thought i should share it with all of you guys!
    iGTR likes this.
  4. "I mean, I don't have cancer or anything clotting my arteries, but I get worried about stuff, life and other people, you know?" -Anonymous
    KillaSpartan5 likes this.
  5. Bump. Give me your quotes.
  6. Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- John Lennon
    iGTR likes this.
  7. “Somebody stop the world. I'm scared and I want to get off.” ― James Delano
  8. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance! - John Sedgewick

(his last words)
    iGTR likes this.
  9. I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -Douglas Adams
    Palmsugar and iGTR like this.
  10. "I never said I wanted a 'happy' life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward." -Isabel Allende

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." -Elliott Erwitt
  11. "Baby be the life of the party"- Shawn Mendes
    Palmsugar and iGTR like this.
  12. "It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world." -Chaos Theory
  13. "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead
  14. “Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it.” -René Descartes
  15. "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." - George Orwell, Animal Farm
    iGTR likes this.
  16. "The prosecution was tuned on FM, but the jury was tuned on AM"
    I think that's the one, and I'm pretty sure it's correct.
    (You'll never find it XD)
    iGTR likes this.
  17. "The cake is a lie!"
    Bonus points if you say what game this quote is from
  18. Oh, we all know that ;)
    It's Portal, right?
    iGTR likes this.