Quality of Life Update! - 1/6/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Changeowner - does what it says on the tin - changes the owner and keeps everything else the same :) Should do anyway!
  2. He might be asking, if he has 4 reses and change owners one, will he have to get diamond again to have a fourth?
  3. Yes, you will have to have a res available in your res cap to claim another/changeowner :)
  4. I appreciate the updates, Aikar.

Isn't this suppose to say "You have 1 friend online" instead of just saying you have 1 online?

Also, how can I get more onlines? I would like at least 4 more onlines.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. I'm sorry Aikar, but this is my fav part of this update. :p
    ThaKloned and Rhythmicaly like this.
  6. I think you forgot a word....

2 what?

{You have 2 friends online}

hehe
  7. LOOOL NU FIENDS
  8. No chicken nuggets
  9. HONEY BOSKEY CHICKEN WANGS
  10. Mr.SaxoBeat
    =P LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  11. No idea how to respond to that but I'll raise you 1 chicken nugget and a basking of chicken wangs :eek:
  12. just so you know, i don't add friends on my alt, that's my other alts...
  13. Looks like you have more onlines than me. :(
    I hope to see an online leaderboard. I wonder who has the most onlines?
  14. Thanks Aikar

15. Fine, I have no friends... Thanks.
    lol.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. few bugs will be fixed on the auto reboot, including trimming up the login messages even more (mainly voting)

/smp utopia will work now.... but you should use /go utopia or /utopia lol...

I didnt intentionally fix /smp :p dunno why i even added that! /smp smp1 is weird.
    ThaKloned, TomvanWijnen and nltimv like this.
  17. Thanks! :D And does /smp smp1 actually work? lol. I should try it though :p
  18. I tried to tell ya..
    PenguinDJ and Keliris like this.
  19. I love the new ownership change system.

1 small suggestion though, can't we charge tokens instead of rupees? This way we have another good use for tokens and it'll be consistent with the biome changing.
  20. We decided on rupees due to the manner of it being aligned with residence moves, etc and 'selling' something.
    607 and nltimv like this.