Quality of Life Update! - 1/6/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Thank you Aikar! Finally we spawn at nearest location spawn :)
    lottie1664, khixan and Kytula like this.
  2. Thanks for the update :) This change residence system does really look quite nice!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  3. A very cool update indeed, I like the improved chest interface a lot!

Unfortunately I also spotted a small bug: /res info no longer accepts parameters. When standing on my res. I can use /res info, but the moment I try /res info 3543 or /res info shelluser-4 it'll give you the "Unknown command" error.
  4. Excellent stuff - these updates address concerns/annoyances I have had from time to time. The res transfer system was something I was recently thinking about. All very good changes and well thought out. Keep'em comin' - only reaffirms my "outstanding" assessment of EMC. Rock on . . . :cool:
    AnonReturns and Abele like this.
  5. Shyguy approves of this message
    khixan and TromboneSteve like this.
  6. Woo very nice :D
  7. AWESOME!.... now just to buy shavingfoams res
    lottie1664 likes this.
  8. Sweet Update. Just curious, does this mean that the anti-griefing update is just around the corner?
  9. Extra note on the res permission chest thing. JackBiggin complained that your cursor gets reset after clicking each time, so part of the magic was making it Not do that. Also did some backend work for me to create something really cool with the chest interface system. Also preview signs will update if you click on them.
    Also some flags which have a ton of subflag, were given a place a place on the permission chest (such as buffs, eggify, animals, other...). Some of those may not have any practical usage, but the ones listed are the only ones which are allowed
  10. Great work devs =)

Also, as a notice:
    Time Capsule code is now, or should be, fixed (insert amazing chicken comment here). Therefore, Time Capsules will close this Friday, Jan 8th =)

I'll have the Senior Staff services page updated to reflect the changes we made shortly.
  11. Thanks for constantly working hard to make our server a better place for all! I think the new res flag interface will be extremely helpful. Not only for my computer illiterate self, but a great feature for new players as well! The nearest re-spawn upon death is a fantastic idea! I always forget to reset my bed location & someimes that becomes a real problem. Thanks again for all the hard work!
    Kytula and 607 like this.
  12. Awesome new update! Can't wait to use all the new features!
    colesta1200 likes this.
  13. Awesome! I am so excited about the /res cpset flags. :) I use that a lot.
  14. I can see this coming, "cen i by ur res plz ill give you all my rubbies"
    WayneKramer likes this.
  15. This is just me being stupid, but what is /res cset?
  16. It's a chest gui interactive way to set your residence flags, instead of having to type them all out.
    607 likes this.
  17. Love the /res changeowner command! So much more possibility yos
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  18. I like the updates too.