Quality of Life Update! - 1/6/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Is there a ss service for if you have all 4 reses claimed and not diamond but want to switch 2 reses around?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. For residence moves or re-orders

• Unless being used to set a first residence location due to a derelict loss, the amount of Residences claimed must be less than or equal to your max residence limit.
  3. For example: I have 3 res' in an L shape and the 4th in that square on my alt. If I wanted to switch the alt res with one of mine (so basically to turn the L shape up side down after switch) I would need to get diamond sup (since my 4th is utopia) and alt would need gold?
  4. Still kinda confused on this....

I have a 8 res project, and a 4 res mall, the 4 res mall has 3 reses under TheMegaMall, and one under DoMxWAFFL3x, and the 4th TheMegaMall res is on the 8 res project,

All i want to do is change it so all 4 reses is under TheMegaMall, and the 8 res project is under 2 accounts {DoMxWAFFL3x and finch_rocks}.

if i did it myself i would need diamond on both accounts, but if staff did it, they can change it without getting Diamond again.

I would get a Diamond on each account, but it will cost....

$56.33 for me as our dollar is so low right now,
  5. Your first account would need diamond, but your second, if that was their only residence, would be okay staying as is.
    Basically when we go to set the residence as your, for example 3rd residence, if you only have a 2 limit at that time, it won't work.
  6. Oh ok. That alt does have a utopia res as well so looks like I'd need diamond on me and gold on alt to do this then. Oh well thanks anyways :)
  7. Staff will not do anything that you cannot do yourself in this situation. In order to move the residences around, you would need to have the available residence. If you own 4/2 residences according to /res list, Staff cannot do anything until you are 4/4.
  8. "Real estate Market! Here we come! :D Best addition ever! Honestly EMC staff, you've outdone yourself! You're all amazing!" - SSRCcorperation
  9. Nice one Aikar! This will bring more people to EMC!;)
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  10. Huge props to Aikar and all other mods/ devs for implementing the selling of res feature!!
  11. Sounds be noted. Since we had not mentioned this originally.... But when a res transfer occurs (via command). The first line of shop signs, is removed so as to disable them. Improvements will likely occur in the future related to this, but I wanted to make sure we mention it.
    Krysyy and cadgamer101 like this.
  12. just to be absolutely sure...

i am not a supporter... one day...one day...

can i sell my res, and then claim a new one immediately? would house flipping be a viable way to be constantly building new reses?

EDIT: and would you be able to transfer the animals living on it, or would you have to egg them?
  13. Great update!