Quality of Life Update! - 1/6/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Awesome update, huge round of applause to the dev team! :D
  2. Great update thanks dev!
  3. Awesome update! :D

One bug I found though, if you do /smp utopia, it acts like you typed /smp. Things like /smp1 do work fine though. This isn't a very big problem, but still kind of inconvenient, especially because I now keep hopping on and off of utopia, it's become my temporary second home :p
  4. erm /smp utopia is not an intentional command and not supported.

/go utopia and /server utopia should work.
    607 likes this.
  5. Nice! Loving the res transfers. ;)
  6. You can just type /utopia
    Pab10S and 607 like this.
  7. some great updates ty
  8. But why do I remember someone saying /smp utopia was added some time ago, because it was requested? :p And it worked before, so it would be weird if it can't work now.
  9. Sweet Aikar! Thanks for all these extraordinary updates! <3
  10. New Residence Feature - new policies added!
    Added a much requested command to change the owner of a Residence without resetting the residence.

OMG! This is probably my favorite (though it has never affected me it always made me sad to see a nice huge beautiful res go to waste)

Also, just wanted to say great job on all the 'little' improvements. They seem pretty big to me :p
    607 likes this.
  11. Wow Aikar, all these things sound Great!
  12. I have 1 online :p

Edit: A very good quality of life update would still be to shorten the join messages (as suggested a hundred times).
    I mean, common, 8 lines of voting information?
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  13. Haas beat me to it
    haastregt likes this.
  14. Hmm, I feel like that message is a bit off, 1 of what online? :p Maybe change it to "You have X friend(s) online." or "There is/are X of your friends online." or something else.
    DragonneTriad likes this.
  15. Very nice updates, especially loving the ability to sell res's and the /loc. Now I don't even have to do extra work to open the livemaps anymore! :)
  16. This update did that... It only shows stuff based on age and last login.

Though the voting rewards likely can be a "havent logged in over 30 days" except for new players and I guess could condense more.

But yeah will fix that wording issue for friends soon...
    Maybe someone requested commands to switch? thats what we did.

the specific combo of words "/smp" "utopia" just doesnt make sense to be supported.

/go utopia, /server utopia, those make sense. but seems I did break /server utopia too and only /go utopia works atm.

/utopia /smp1 etc is easier anyways.
  17. my life is complete
  18. SO with the command /res change owner one does it leave all the contents on the residence or does it delete it?
  19. It kind of does, because it is smp+[nr of server], and in my head, the number of utopia is utopia :p That's why I recently suggested /smputopia (because I didn't knew /smp utopia existed). Someone told me about /smp utopia, and that has really stuck to me now.

The weird thing actually is, that if you now do /smp utopia, it opens the same thing as if you would do /smp. That does not happen when you enter any other random thing behind /smp... I actually think there may be something wrong there.

But I would really love you if you could add /smp utopia back in :p