Quality Improvements - Now or wait a bit?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Jun 11, 2014.

?

Delay DT 3/4 for a few more round of updates

Yes, Including Friends List 132 vote(s) 58.7%
Yes, But hold off on friends list 30 vote(s) 13.3%
No, Release Part 3 first 63 vote(s) 28.0%
  1. Go for it.

We've about to hit 2 years of waiting for Dragon Tombs... I think we can survive a week of having its development paused :p
    607, mba2012, 72Volt and 1 other person like this.
  2. DT 3 please.
    Thank you.
    MatthewDA and bloodra1n like this.
  3. if its only going to take away a week of work i say go for it weve waited two years for dt another week isnt going to turn most of us away
    BlackKnight1021 and 607 like this.
  4. yes to friends list and mostly the /v tab things
  5. I've seen a lot of new players make a friend's list on their residence. The friend's list feature should work well for the new players!
  6. Gotta have them DT though...
  7. DT is for players who been around a minute and plan on staying. Friends list and small improvements are for the newer people. Personally I think cross server tells would be amazing. As would DT. Both options have something for both players
  8. I think the biggest point here is that we pushed the DT update because of improvements that influenced on the Dragon Tombs themselves (like groups for example). However, the smaller updates don't seem like a need for the Tombs to come out. My vote goes to releasing the 3rd part.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  9. i think it would be cool to be able to see your friends are online while looking for DT then if you find one message them across servers to come to your coords
  10. Note if we did pt 3 first, we would then throw in another batch of quality update after before the final part, so you can still have friends list for pt 4
  11. ahh, well in that case push out 3 i guess
    Kaizimir and bloodra1n like this.

This. Is. Amazing.
  12. Will achievements be here too?
  13. I would honestly love this. This would make business just so much more convenient. I absolutely love this idea. It make's things faster and what not.
  14. Not to long what does that mean 1-2 weeks 1-2 months?
  15. Personally, I'd like to see Dragon tombs!!! hehe, the other features would be cool but I think fragon tombs has been in the dark for too long now
  16. Perhaps a message that says...

Warning: This res is on another server, please move if you wish to cancel the visit.
    607 and Choongjae like this.
  17. Eep. The one I voted for keeps on shrinking smaller and smaller. I don't like the idea of the friends list because then the competition of Who Can Have the Most "Friends" on Their Profile appears. Truly, I like following people much more.
  18. Competition of friends comes up either way, in our current case it's followers though.
    607 and pyro_vampiress like this.