*PSA* Warning to Internet Explorer users

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Aikar, you must consider that IE is kind of unused. Still, for the few people who use it, getting chrome might help.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. When I got Chrome my parents went on my computer and deleted it..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Ok so download it again, but change the icon on the desktop so that it looks like IE. Problem solved lol.
  4. ^This
    jkjkjk182 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. This reminds me of the time there was a virus on Empire Minecraft's website.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. This reminds me of a time when I had bean burritos and everyone got really mad at me becuase my farts were so flagrant. Not really related to this thread but I almost sent some people home it was that bad. People were coughing on their desks and I was smiling smugly at them sitting happily.
  7. I do.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.

8. Better go burn this then :/
  9. Noooooooooo!!!!
    It's the internet!
    Equinox_Boss and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  10. Actually install it now. That is not an effected version :p
  11. Because we are all 100% sure Jimbo still uses a Windows 95 computer to play minecraft.
    Equinox_Boss and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  12. Who plays Minecraft in Browser? is that even still an option?
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. It isn't the browser. The disc supports a windows 95 computer. Minecraft does not support windows 95.i
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I know this; just wondering why he would need to play minecraft on this computer? If he is using IE he will NEED a completely separate computer for Minecraft to run alongside it especially with that old of a version.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I get what you are saying. Just double checking, you think that he has a Windows 95 computer that he has the disc for, and I am assuming he does not, and he just has the disk for whatever reason.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Yay IE! I Love Viruses!
    Equinox_Boss and chickeneer like this.
  17. 51% of the internet, surprisingly.

I'm wondering how this will affect my school. They use Internet Explorer 8 still, and only 10 of their computers use IE9.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I think my internet explorer is IE 6 :rolleyes:
    No need to update something you don't use :p
    They use internet explorer on so many schools though. Every time I have to do something and use a pc from school, first thing I need to do is install chrome ;)
    Equinox_Boss and RainbowChin like this.
  19. A spannish computer :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.