Prayers Needed For Paris

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ww2fan168, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulpunisher hasn't been to Korea XD
  2. Karyuubi I have deleted one of your posts, as it breaks:
    F2: Respect everything and everyone(top)

Offenses covered by this rule include:
    • Flaming
    • Trolling in a negative way
    • Rudeness
    • Racism
    • Sexism
    • Threats towards others
    • Attacks of sexual orientation
    • Insulting others
    • Attacks towards religion
    • Bullying
    • Indirect insults
    I'll remind everyone here to please keep it civil.
    iNachos10, LeoV, tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  3. Guns are already readily available to people like that. If you take away guns, all the bad people will still have them unless all countries agreed to crack down and take out all guns in existence except for military purposes. I am an American and I believe this is not freedom, we have the right to bear arms.
  4. Agreed, I don't support gun killing but I suggest that every family should own at least one firearm. You should be able to defend yourself and rebel against government if needed.
    We3_Nub_, FoxyRavenger and cowland123 like this.
  5. I believe we have the freedom to be unarmed :p
    Believe me, most of Parisians will agree.
    607, SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  6. I cant disagree with your second statement because I dont live there, but I'd rather have a gun if someone came in and started opening fire on people next to me.
  7. We3_Nub_, LeoV, TsuriNeko and 2 others like this.
  8. It's a shame that such a horrible act of this caliber can get knocked away from public attention so quickly because of an incident in Turkey.
  9. I'd rather that they either didn't have that gun, or that they could kill 5 people max before someone could take them out without a gun.
    Kaizimir and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. Not in France, or pretty much anywhere else in the European Union, they're not. We also have a bigger population than 'Murica, and A LOT less mass shootings.
    Kaizimir and 607 like this.

11. No absolutely not...

My point of view of this, this whole paris bombing is just getting a message that ISIS wants attention. Without a doubt we need to prepare for more attacks like this bombing. I would feel a little more comfortable with police officers [Who had training] with guns than batons being eradicated from Islamic radicals. These ISIS members are dangerous and will do anything in their power to kill as many individuals as possible. I see no logic not giving police weapons, it's for their protection and others. If you saw a suicide bomber running your way or a group of people, what would you do? "Oh! Let me touch it with a stick!" Heck no. The best call is one with the lesser life casualties. Like it or not a gun will finish the job, quite literally.

==============================================================================

My prayers for the families that lost loved ones.

Prayers for the army men.
  12. You guys......how many times do I need to repost my warning?

Quit with the political debates please or I will have to lock this thread.
    We3_Nub_, iNachos10, LeoV and 2 others like this.
  13. Have to agree. I will request for thread to be closed. This is about PRAYERS not GUNS! Jesus, you guys need to listen to Krysyy, I want this thread to stay up.
    TsuriNeko likes this.
  14. Sorry but what?

Let me help out friend!
    It's hard to keep topic if most of the thread is filled with political debates anyway... Sorry some topics got me fired up.
    LeoV likes this.
  15. I don't think god likes to be revengeful. Sure he wants peace, but many will perish doing so.
  16. No, reposting it won't help much, only locking will, I think :)
  17. Thanks to everyone for all the support considering it happend 300 meters away from my house ! #prayfortheworld
  18. Thread locked because 3 warnings went ignored. Most recent ignore was removed.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.