Post your rupee balances (if you want to)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by triphora, Sep 6, 2017.

1. People like to keep their balance a secret to prevent others from asking them for rupees (or to prevent the feeling of showing off). I guess it would be like asking someone how much money they have in their savings account in real life - it's a private thing.

2. I vote once every day on one site, and my streak is pretty low, so I haven't gotten a lot of tokens
    I'm also pretty inactive ingame so I don't get tokens from fighting or anything like that
  3. I'm not really that impessing I guess...

But well... I share evertything with Tomvanwijnen, and he usually brags me for ruppees becuase he's bought something again... so my balance never gets over the 2 mil... But it currently actually is quite low... Another hole in my pocket is my addiction to using quartz in buildings... that isn't the smartest way to get ruppees...

But what I do think is that my balance is, in %, one of the most non-stable ones... I have been between 1.5mil and 500r in the last three months (Tom'll probably know that exact, I'm not briliant at remembering things) and I had 1Mil around six months ago, but I have been bankrupt in between the 1.5mil and 1mil. I don't think anyone else is such unstable...
    Also... I know sudenly realise how many posts I have made in all this time... I always like to think I'm not posting that much... but it still seems like I am...
  4. Lies
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. That Tom sure is a negative influence is seems. Maybe a auction forum ban, for his own safety. (And well your's :D)
  6. [/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]Shopkeeper says I have amassed over 5 million r. Just bought a ton of promo's to drop Sept 23rd (Sat) in 16 days. Totaled up over 4 million in just promo's and rares from all donations. Myself I am donating over 1 million alone. I love my texp for the month in only 7 days. Dropping 12 stacks of gold blocks.

7. i have truly outdone myself
  8. No wonder you have no money:
    Tuqueque and PetezzaDawg like this.
  9. It's not lies! :O
    Tuqueque and FadedMartian like this.

10. This entire thread
  11. This went from an innocent thread to everyone showing their rupee balances. I personally don't have a problem with it either so here it is!
  12. Totally NOT edited balance. ;):p
  13. That's obviously edited. I hate it when people just outright lie like this. We ALL know you have more than 356,082 tokens.
    607, Vortixin, Jelle68 and 6 others like this.

14. My lifetime TEXP constantly dwindling :( I remember when I use to be way up there =P

Most my rupees came from daily bonus which i really should have changed the code to stop giving it to me years ago.
    I routinely delete my rupees just because why not.
    Nickblockmaster, 607, Tah2 and 11 others like this.
  15. M-ma, m-m-m my, my my soul. It hurts.
  16. AncientTower, UltiPig and Tuqueque like this.