Post an Obnoxious Lie about the Player Above.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Oct 19, 2017.

1. For over 22 years, MeadMaker has been created giant heated vents in the deep ocean. He has installed hundreds of these all over the globe. Then, on a certain day in the future, all of the vents will turn on, making the oceans everywhere gradually get warmer. Antarctica and the north pole will melt, and flood the world. The end.
    CarFryer and 607 like this.
  2. When Stnywitness goes to bed at night, he doesn’t count sheep... no, no, he counts stone slabs.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  3. Sorry, I think that might be true.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. My bad, I think I’ve only played this game once in the first post :p
    Stnywitness and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Lol, I don't count anything when i go to sleep. ... Because I never sleep. :eek:

CtJx has implemented a mod that allows him to acquire netherite in Empire, even b4 the 1.16 update has come out on it.
  6. Stnywitness has a part-time acting job as "That one extra in the bad-guy's army who does the Wilhelm scream when he dies."
    607, Stnywitness and wafflecoffee like this.
  7. Yup, that sounds pretty accurate. 😆🤣

Kephras paid a fortune for his tiger glasses, so much so that he couldn't afford to buy his tiger cat food for several weeks!
    Kephras likes this.
  8. Stywitness is merely a witness in many murders. He therefore is complicit and wanted for 100 murders.
  9. Holy crap, what a bump xD

But little does Stnywitness know, the real culprit of the murders is a murderer and fighter who goes by the name of Ethan. Stnywitness has witnessed many of his murders throughout the decades.
  10. I'm the best bumper xD

But little does Stnywitness know, he is the one that lusts for blood.
  11. And half of them, he pinned the blame on an innocent man. He is now in jail for life.
  12. StgbL's least favorite emote is PogChamp.
  13. Ancient202! Wait this is the name game thread.. Ethy gave me the wrong link to the wrong thread.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  14. Lie: AncientTower is a bad person
  15. Imperial_Fist7 likes to fix and take care of expensive watches.
  16. ulti likes meh 💔
  17. FadedMartian tells me about his stock portfolio. :)
  18. ulti talks to me all the time
  19. Faded doesn't actually have any promos and is dirt poor
    UltiPig likes this.
  20. DrasLeona isnt american.
    bitemenow15 and FadedMartian like this.