Post an Obnoxious Lie about the Player Above.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by cTJx, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Milo hasnt actually been on EMC for 6 years. they are merely a figment of your imagination.
  2. Bunji hates gold. Iron is where it's at
    Bunjimon likes this.
  3. waffeecoffle likes pancakes more than waffles
  4. PopTart_Flavored is actually a Kellogg's marketing executive. He's getting paid to play Minecraft full time.
    Kephras likes this.
  5. MeadMaker, what can I say. The photos say it all. Why aren't you in jail?
  6. behind Falchion's Smile is a long life of hatred and hatred leads to anger and anger leads to the darkside.
  7. TheFryedmans is secretly plotting to steal all emeralds and make rare dishes with them.
  8. SkeleTin007 is actually a zombie.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. IronicSwordPlay doesn't own a single sword :O
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  10. MiloRex eats cereal with egg nog instead o milk... :eek:
    Kephras and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  11. Stnywitness has no idea who I am!
    Stnywitness likes this.
  12. :O lol

Joy_The_Miner has actually never mined in minecraft... ever...
    Ipswitch and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  13. Stnywitness gets his name from being an incredibly bad witness at a robbery trial. He was trying to say "stone", as in, a stone hit the window and that's how the robber forcefully entered, but because of the lollipop in his mouth it came out as "stny". From then on, he was known as the stny witness within the local judicial system.
    CarFryer, Stnywitness and Kephras like this.
  14. Waffle wears shoes made of bread.
    Kephras and wafflecoffee like this.
  15. Just wanna say I really love the 'creative' ones like this. Thread's a lot more fun to read when people go the extra mile for their silliness!

Now for the obnoxious lie about the CranberRhy:
    Rhy tried moonlighting as the evil overlord of a small volcanic island in the South Pacific. He gave it up because he was so bad at being evil, not a single Secret Agent tried to infiltrate his lair.
    CarFryer, Stnywitness, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. This guy is terrible at writing, I mean they've been held back from english credits 5 times over! Somebody stop this menace before he infects us with he terrible writing!
  17. I understand 100% of Ethy's forum posts. You can tell how much effort he's put into them: each post better than the last, with masterfully-crafted soliloquies, containing within them impeccable grammar and vocabulary. This can be attributed to Ethy being a post-doctoral fellow at the English Teachers' Haven York (ETHY), an institute devoted to helping middle and high school English teachers in the area, located just due north of York, Pennsylvania. Quite frankly, I don't know why he's on this forum if his credentials are so high; I suppose everyone enjoys some Minecraft every once in a while.
    Ethy202 likes this.
  18. This one seems a bit cheeky. :p

(ignore me as far as the game goes; I don't play it myself but sometimes funny ones are posted, so I follow along)
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  19. (Ignoring 607)

WaffleCoffee doesn’t eat waffles nor do they drink coffee. But they do eat pancakes
    607 likes this.
  20. FalloutHood55 doesn't have a computer that can run Minecraft, but he does have a fully functional plasma torch that masquerades as a lightsaber, with which he enjoys skewering lifesize cutouts of Minecraft mobs and the occasional comic book villain.