[POLL] Promos: Fireworks this I-DAY?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Jun 29, 2018.

?

Should EMC continue to release fireworks on July 4th?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2018.
Yes. I want fireworks. 82 vote(s) 42.9%
No. I want something new. 109 vote(s) 57.1%
  1. Empire Minecraft USUALLY releases 2 dated fireworks every Independence Day. One is themed to explode in random patterns of red, white, and blue whereas the other is designed to explode in random variations of all colors.

Wiki pages:
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/empire-fireworks-4th-of-july/
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/independence-day-fireworks/

We've heard a moderate amount of players wanting something new this year, but wanted to gauge the community's response before making any decisions about discontinuing the fireworks for (at least) this year.

Vote to voice your opinion.
    #FireworkDecision2018

Note: The 'something new' is already decided, if that option is chosen. This is not a discussion of what you want to see instead of the firework. This is a poll to determine if the community does or does not want to keep seeing fireworks for Independence Day.
  2. Oh, interesting. When will the item be released?
  3. I-DAY = July 4th
  4. Ok, till when?
    aaadam12 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. A sufficient amount of time that has nothing to do with if you want to see fireworks or not.

That will be in the promo release post.
    586, aaadam12 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Ok, thanks for the update
    aaadam12, ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. Absolutely keep the fireworks. Not just because it's a promo but these are a few that have been around every year EMC has been a thing. Just like the new years one's. I think they should stay for sure.
  8. I think you should keep the fireworks, but also add in a shop world item like another independence sword or something.
  9. up for something new
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. As long as it's America I'm happy :D
  11. I like the fireworks but I’d be down for something new :)
  12. I love this place!:D This kind of thread, is just one of the reasons!
    I would like to see the fireworks. What's the 4th without the loud bangs, pops and lights in the sky!:D
  13. I don't understand why these options are mutually exclusive.

Could we not have fireworks and something new?
  14. Top 10 Questions Science Still Can't Answer
  15. We don't like to flood the market with too many promos at once.
    KaliaLlama, luckycordel and ShelLuser like this.
  16. Interesting poll. I vote for fireworks because, well, I like to stick with at least some traditions. And such an official day seems like the right time for fireworks to me :)
    EvilBlo, luckycordel and Tbird1128 like this.
  17. I'm a little bias because a 2014 Iday firework was my first promo on EMC I can remember so keep 'em coming!
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. Personally it's kind of monotonous to have just the same item as a promo but rebranded. But I feel there should be a bundle, a combination of a firework and some other item.
    purplebook163, 586, Tuqueque and 3 others like this.