[poll] How old are you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KatydidBuild, Aug 19, 2020.

?

How old are you?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2020.
14 or younger 2 vote(s) 2.4%
15 - 17 13 vote(s) 15.7%
18 - 19 13 vote(s) 15.7%
20 - 24 30 vote(s) 36.1%
25 - 30 7 vote(s) 8.4%
36 - 40 3 vote(s) 3.6%
41 - 45 2 vote(s) 2.4%
46 - 54 7 vote(s) 8.4%
55+ 4 vote(s) 4.8%
31 - 35 2 vote(s) 2.4%
  1. Once Upon A Time, I asked everyone on the server "How old are you?"
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/how-old-are-you.81873/

It was very interesting. Now, we are going to do it again!

Since I don't think that staff can ask you for your age, I am going to :) This is purely for information gathering - the results don't go anywhere and won't do anything except educate your fellow player about how we all communicate and get along with each other. It might help us get along and let us get to know each other better.

If you click on the poll, you will get these choices:
    What is your actual age (as of Sept 9 , 2020) when the poll closes
    • under 14
    • 15-17
    • 18-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-54
    • 55 year +

If you don't want to answer, please don't click on the poll.

Staff can participate. (we like them as players, too)
    If you have an alt and want to log them in to vote, please do so, just be honest about your age.
  2. I will be 26 years old, at the time that the poll closes on September 9th. :)
  3. As of right now I'm twenty-four years old, and will be twenty-five in March. :)

Glad to help out! Cheers!
    luckycordel and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. I still don't get this. :p

I'm not sure why you're redoing this so shortly after the previous time, as by far most people will still be in the same category. :p Although I suppose it would be interesting to compare the responses between both polls when this one's closed too. ;) My prediction is that the distribution in votes will be roughly the same, but this one will have got less votes. Edit: Hm, maybe not, considering that this poll is open for a lot longer! We'll see. :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. I think I stopped aging at 30...

6. I cannot tell a lie.... so clicked on the poll instead.
    :D
  7. since you forgot to put the 31-35 category on the actual poll... :p
    i'm 33 (but some days i feel so much older)
  8. ^I can relate to the person above. I felt like I reached "old man" status back when I turned 21 in 2015... ._.
  9. I turned 50 today :D
  10. Happy Birthday my guy! 🎊🎊🎊
    607, Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  11. Thank You!:D
  12. :D Happy Birthday Lucky
    luckycordel and Nickblockmaster like this.
  13. Happy Birthday :)
    luckycordel and Nickblockmaster like this.
  14. Happy Birthday !!!
    Nickblockmaster and luckycordel like this.
  15. I turn 22 in a couple of months :/ I'm getting old lol
  16. I'm chilling at the ripe old age of 19.
  17. I usually quite like sharing my age on EMC, because people usually either don't saw it coming or totally saw it coming.

I've recently turned 18 :p

For some reason, people usually seem to think I'm either 36 or 12, but nothing in between :p
  18. I'm sorry you what
    I thought you were in your mid-20s :I

...I'm older than you?
  19. To be fair: one of my best friends at universety is 26, and most of the people I hang out with are in their early 20s. I skipped some years at school and went through some trauma, causing me to age quite a lot faster.
    Jet, as quite a lot of people know: I can still be quite emotionally immature, and suddenly start saying stupid stuff, which is how some immedeatly guess I'm probably around 18 :p

But, yes, you're older than me. I'm also 3, almost 4, years younger than 607 and I'm a bit younger than Tom too :p
  20. I snorted at this. :p

Not entirely related, but because Rhy replied to your post I thought of it:
    Before knowing Rhy's age, I thought he was 15. That means that when I joined EMC, I thought he was 2 years older than me. Shortly before I actually got to know Rhy's age, I thought he was 4 years younger than me. I guess he doesn't age. :p (Honestly, if I didn't know better, I would think Dufne to be older than Rhy. She's over four years younger :p)