[poll] How old are you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KatydidBuild, Aug 19, 2020.

?

How old are you?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2020.
14 or younger 2 vote(s) 2.4%
15 - 17 13 vote(s) 15.7%
18 - 19 13 vote(s) 15.7%
20 - 24 30 vote(s) 36.1%
25 - 30 7 vote(s) 8.4%
36 - 40 3 vote(s) 3.6%
41 - 45 2 vote(s) 2.4%
46 - 54 7 vote(s) 8.4%
55+ 4 vote(s) 4.8%
31 - 35 2 vote(s) 2.4%
  1. Any time soul, just keep on rockin...
  2. Leave that walking stick by the door, and come and take a seat.
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. im 22 :eek:

when i joined i on my account which is now FadedMartian2, i was only 14 when i joined back in 2012... man thats crazy to think about 0.o
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Well, I wasn't expecting to live to university for some reason (well, similar reasons to yours, but they're not really rational, are they...), so I also feel old at this point. :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. Honestly not sure how many ladies are my age I might actually be the oldest female on EMC :oops: but you are always welcome to chat.
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  6. Sure, anytime, but I'm not up to speed on all of the online lingo so if I don't respond to you right away in chat it's because I'm googling what chat is talking about.
    HazardousUWU, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  7. Anytime I'm on smp 4,1,8 stop on by!:D (Notice 4 is first hmm;))
  8. Im going on 17 in 3 months :cool:
    luckycordel, 607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  9. The poll's time has closed.
    The results seem to be roughly similar to the last poll, even given the addition and loss of some players with the update.
    The 20-somethings seem to have it, with the 15-19 year olds coming up close.
    I suspect that the 14 and under crowd don't spend much time on the forums and therefore didn't get as good of a sampling from this poll, but i have no idea how to prove that :)
    Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.
  10. Do you mean that you reckon the portion of players 14 or under on the EMC Minecraft servers is higher? If so, I certainly think so too, much higher. :) For three reasons: some of them might not know English yet, most of them might not be interested in forums, and it used to be required to register on the forums but is not anymore. I think the second reason of these accounts for most of the difference by far!
    luckycordel and Impulsive_Egg like this.