[POLL] Empire Minecraft Logo: Changing the A

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Jan 25, 2017.

?

How do you think the A should look?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2017.
Small square 18 vote(s) 6.5%
Long Rectangle 20 vote(s) 7.2%
Smiley face 101 vote(s) 36.5%
Small square with longer legs 185 vote(s) 66.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Because you were always focusing on being in-game, not stalking the forums?
    crystaldragon13 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. I actually like the 3rd logo..... I think it has to do with the non-straightness of the word Empire.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I like the 4th one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Choice 4 wins. it has more than double the votes as the next highest...
  5. The poll will continue until Feb 1st regardless.
    607 likes this.
  6. Tbh I never even noticed the creeper...shows how much I pay attention to detail...
    NuclearBobomb and Slvr like this.
  7. How about a small black square area in left upper corner and right upper corner of the "A" ?
  8. 4th is best fit and look... but for some reason I have to vote for #3...
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  9. Option three and four are the coolest looking (in my opinion).
  10. The one with the smiling creeper shows how friendly everyone is on EMC. :)
    crystaldragon13 and AKing707 like this.
  11. They're really making you change that? That's kind of a jerky move from Mojang
  12. I voted for #3 & #4, but honestly I like #3 much more. It's even better than the current one, and #4 is too boring in comparison. Seeing how many people hadn't noticed the creeper face before, there would be no harm in having the smiling one, I think.
  13. You should have changed it without telling anyone and denying you ever changed if people asked.
  14. Was my submission denied?
  15. I vote the T be replaced with a diamond pick... but probably also against eula..la..la land
  16. Ah, so you are actually planning to become EULA compliant? I frankly thought that was a loose statement.
    I don't mind either way, but I suppose us actually taking some steps reduces the chances of us getting into any related trouble.

Anyway: I think options 1 and 2 are both too ugly. 4's completely fine. At first option 3 threw me off, but it's not too bad. I do think the creeper in the old design makes it better, and more interesting, so I like the idea of option 3.

I mean, 4 looks really nice and clean, which is fitting for EMC...
    But 3's a little quirky, and honestly, that fits EMC beautifully as well.

I'll take my time to make a decision, but I'll try to remember to vote before the end of January! :)
    crystaldragon13 and Hashhog like this.
  17. I love the smiley face, but the 2nd one looks better
  18. Number 4. Others don't look right. The biggest Minecraft asset used in the logo is the word Minecraft. Maybe get that out so EMC could do branding properly without infringing on a trademark.
  19. I'm a bit skeptical about option 3 because I think at first sight it might seem childish rather than cool.
    Duckne likes this.