Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Ye, Farfetch'd is the Asia specific one. As I live in Asia, I've seen a few pop up. I think I have one or two.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  2. Mostly hatching, but I have been to all of the reigions within the past six months.
    EDIT: Sorry for double post.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  3. I have Tauros (US) and now a Mr Mime (Europe) :)
  4. Well I knew this terribly put together abomination wasn't gonna last long but who knew that after two weeks of it's release I would hear absolutely nothing about this game until it happened to be on the latest threads at 1:30AM. lol.

Pokemon GO will never have the player numbers it did, it was not a fanbase of pokemon go, it was a fanbase of pokemon and a media frenzy. The game was terrible upon release and two weeks into it even though they grossed tens of millions of dollars, it was still terrible. Niantic shouldn't have been greedy or they could have turned that nice little fortune into an empire. Now that so many people remember the game as crap it would be difficult to pull people back to it. Not to mention the people that got the game just because it was on tv(the bane of modern existance)
    For like 90% of the people that played in august, yeah its dead.
    The handheld games were legendary. This was a fad. Not to take anything away from the people that enjoy it, keep playing your game but this is by far a niche thing that was never gonna last on the scale it was, or the handheld games.
    607 likes this.
  5. I think the best thing to come out of this so far is the trailer. :p
  6. I sorta still play. I still don't have a Snorlax.
  7. Same, the one time i had a chance to it was before they made finding pokemon easier.
    MajorHaze likes this.
  8. Just FYI ditto is in the game now.
  9. Still waiting for 2nd gen
    kaptrix and ChespinLover77 like this.
  10. When i first started I skip a lot of pokestips goodies cause I didn't know you had to Spin them lol
  11. Wat?
  12. From what I've seen, it is disguised as other Pokémon and when you catch it, it turns into ditto. A lot of local people have caught it.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  13. It was disguised as a rattata
    PhoenixAffinity, 607 and samsimx like this.
  14. the Ditto event is the only reason I have over 300 Rattata candy now lol

so far have two Dittos but haven't used them in a gym yet but they do take on the characteristics of the Pokemon you're fighting in a gym so that should be interesting to try out
    607 likes this.
  15. I need a few more pokemon friends on pokemon go
  16. 607 likes this.
  17. Was not aware, went to the first search results I I found. Will now be using that one.
    AncientTower likes this.