Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. pokemon go is my new addiction
  3. nice! You have an Aerodactyl and that's one I haven't caught yet.
  4. its been cool
    got it from an egg its really nice i also saw a lvl 7 gym
  5. found a level 9 gym xD
    got it down with 2 people (to easily)
  6. I'm currently level 22 and I love Pokemon Go, but I live a bit off. I have to take the buss atleast for 15 minutes to find the good stuff. Though I can't complain with a Eevee nest being right outside my house. :D

Highest CP at the time is 1700CP Exeggcutor. Pretty happy with him. :)
  7. n.e 1 else a bit board w/ how neantick is handeling th3 game???

they r just ignoring every1 asking 4 features and stuff and they 'fixed" the 3 step bug by removing the step counter compeletly. i think that made it very boaring 2 to play now

i stopp playing the game now do to it being very boaring and nothing 2 do now
  8. I'm not thrilled with Niantic removing the steps, it has trolled me several times when a rare pokemon appears on my nearby list, I'm also bummed with what happened with pokevision. I do like the new background for wild pokemon when your not using AG as well as being able to customize your characters look even after creating your character. I have taken a little break though until they do something about how people will track pokemon now, only pulling it up for when im going around hatching eggs.
    607 likes this.
  9. You can still track Pokemon like you could on pokevision. You just have to do it through a computer now. One of my local mystic team members does it because we get lots of dratini and snorlax spawns. So, he lets us know where and how long. Just google it.
  10. That's what I've been using, its no longer working.
  11. Oh, that sucks. I haven't tried it.
  12. three step tracking was removed untill they fix it also i have had no problem with them they replaced missing items for me in a day of me asking and fixed alot of the issues that was happening for me.
  13. Finally got enough to evolve and get this...

and here's my current high CP roster...

14. My one complaint/rant (not much of a complaint since they can't really fix this) is I'm not sure how the hell people are already having Pokemon that are at 900+ CP. They're dominating nearly every gym near me and the weakest gym I could find in my area was 700 CP. My highest one currently is 155 CP. Now I know that there's going to be some people that go absolutely nuts and in-app purchase the heck out of it just to get a boost, but 900 CP seems really far progress to get within 3 days of the app being out.

Just me, or everyone else too?[/quote]

Well, as your level increases, so will the CP of the Pokemon you catch. You can also power then up using the candies,
  15. Eh... I think the quote didn't turn out right...
  16. That's because the start tag is missing... put [quote] before it, or [quote="[username], post: [postnumber]"] (but without the brackets around the username and post number)
  17. going to assume you're in a part of the world where the game is just 3 days old because it's much older where I'm at....

but at this point much has been learned about the game, how to level up quickly, and all that... so maybe 900 CP is possible. I'd say this is likely the case if a lot of folks have 900 CP Pokemon but it's just a small handful then maybe they are cheating with bots.