Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. if you live in a city 900 cp is easy pokemon spawns are based off of phone traffic

2. Found a weird glitch today.
  3. Namely? Sorry, I haven't used the app, so I don't really see what's up :p
  4. Yellow team hardly ever takes over gyms and if they do they get it taken down quickly. As soon as I took this picture, I watched it turn to blue.
  5. Oh, was it a joke?
    kaptrix likes this.
  6. I know the feeling, I chose team Instinct. Almost all the time I have to battle to take over the gym from Valor, or Mystic.
    I don't play often but when I do I take down the gym and 5 minutes later Mystic, or Valor has won it back.
  7. That's how all the gyms in my town are lol. Constantly going back and forth between red and blue and occasionally yellow. No one ever keeps it long.
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. Finally got over level 5 so I can do the gym stuff now :p Holiday gave some much appreciated Pokemon, and I'm on about level 6/7 now I believe... nothing that special but hey :)
    607 and kaptrix like this.
  9. I am now level 9
  10. i have been stuck at 23 for a few weekss
  11. Just saw a group of adults literally running through the middle of town to catch a pikachu. I happened to be driving by and stopped at the pokestop and caught it.
    GamingTiger991 and 607 like this.
  12. I got to level 18, and then I randomly stopped playing for two weeks, so I deleted the game. :)
    Zackinblack likes this.
  13. I don't know what to say other than saying what you can find in the places I've been in, theres a lot of Ekans, Paras, Mankeys, spearows, meowths, krabbys, an occasional growlithe, ponyta, venonat, and hitmonlee or hitmonchan. Also in a city called Concord there's alot of exeggcutes, that or it's just a coincidence that most gyms there are led by the evolved exeggcute. Just find them while riding to school or something.
  14. How my Pokemon Go luck works

15. #MakePokemonGoGreatAgain
    AGamerCalledBen likes this.
  16. Level 17 and only 55 registered Pokemon.

My brother has 67 registered Pokemon.
  17. Finally got a Pikachu yesterday, at the Tower of London while cruising past on an open top bus tour. Was just after letting a Machop run away :(

Back home to Australia today, won't get a chance to get any European only pokemon for a few years. Ah well.
    kaptrix likes this.
  18. when i wake up
    i'm grabbing my phone
    I gotta catch 'em all

I play pokemon go everyday
    i play pokemon go
    i play pokemon go everyday
    i play pokemon go
  19. I hit Level 30 last night and I only need 5 more Pokemon to have all the ones available in the U.S.

I'm missing the following:
    Muk
    Aerodactyl
    Parygon
    Primeape
    Hitmonchan