Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. How did that happen??? Did you injure your hand recently?
  2. I wish i could get 182 pidgeys :(
    Aiyard likes this.
  3. im hoping ti get my first 900+ tonight
  4. hoping to catch this 408 eevee
    Edit: Got it
  5. Rainer, Pyro, or Sparky
  6. random since i have all three already
  7. a 404 dratini i just caught guesses on evolution cp once i get around to evolving it?
  8. Between 900 and 1000, had an ever that was 497 that evoked into a Vaporeon that was 1016
  9. I don't know about you but I think it may have been a joke.
  10. 500 cp eevee will always evolve intom 1000cp eeveeloution
    Edit: just found a wild 529 eevee
  11. I went to the Bellevue Seattle park yesterday, there was hundreds of people there I am not kidding, its shaped in a circle so people were walking around, hatching and catching. Inside, probably at least 20+ lures, there were so many rare and high level pokemon. I am only level 13, almost 14. I tried to catch an Onix, I eventually got lots of them, I threw a curve great ball, with razzberry first try shot, he popped out of his pokeball :(.
    NathanRP and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. I just reached level 15, so I'm starting to get the good ones. Me, my son, my sister, and brother in law have all been going out pretty much every night for a couple of hours looking for Pokemon. My sister and I caught a snorlax last night by the local university but it ran away from my brother in law. He hatched a lapras right after though, so it evened out.
  13. I would post a pic of my team as of right now, but some of the nicknames are... questionable at best.. so in that case I'm at level 22 right now with 100 pokemon seen and caught with my highest being a CP1872 Dragonite
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  14. level 21 best ius a 1600ish vaporeon smh i now have 4 vaporeon above 1kcp and ones named Sparky the other Pyro
  15. you team mystic types play dirty

PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  16. im currently on vacation and where im staying has all the starters dratini and pincer
  17. Yet going to the point diffiance park/zoo there are tons of charmanders there I wish I could go there but it's too far of a drive to go to Tacoma
  18. im at a beach town and there is tons of starters