Pokemon Go!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FriedLikeRice, Jul 9, 2016.

1. :p it aint dead! yet...
  2. It is
    Tuqueque and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. They need to fix the game's issues that forced away many people who actually liked the game, and those that still follow it could come back. It will never, ever regain the 'everyone has it' thing it had during its first month of release, but it could probably gain a few thousand players back, I guess.
    It really is.
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  4. NurseSparticals and Baradar67 like this.
  5. Maybe I'm an oddity but I just love .. as Bara says.. PG! I've not yet gotten an amazing Haunter but I'm working on it. =D Bara I sure wish I could get one of those Kangaskhans.. Them Aussie have it down there. =D

I love walking around and meeting new peoples playing PG.. I cross paths and talk to people I's usually probably never get to talk with.. again.. I love this game. :D

oh yea.. Yay!!!! Halloween!!! :rolleyes:
  6. I don't get this statement.
    For the past month, I've been hearing about Pokémon Go for more people than any other game in the Pokémon franchice.
    And Pokémon Snap and Poképark might be pretty much dead attention-wise, but Pokémon Red, Blue & Yellow, Pokémon X & Y, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon et cetera really aren't, I'd think.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. I never said that the ds games are dead. It's just that the huge pokemon go fanbase died quickly
  8. What I'm saying is that the games I mentioned (I don't know why you're saying "ds games" as none of the games I mentioned are for the DS) get seemably (is that not a word?) less attention than Pokémon Go, while I wouldn't call them 'dead'.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  9. just wanted to point out, pokemon x & y and the mystery dungeon games along with some others like Heart gold and soul silver are indeed for ds, while the originals like red, blue, yellow silver and gold (i think those last two were games) were for the orginal Game Boy/ Game Boy Colour

or i could be mistaken and my ds is actualy a psp (which would be awesome!!) lol
  10. I believe that when 607 mentioned Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow they were talking about the ported versions that were brought to the New 3DS. Your definately right though that the original red, blue, yellow, silver, gold and crystal were introduced in the Game Boy/Colour.
  11. By dead I mean the huge fanbase died. The handheld games (since you didn't understand what I meant by ds games) still have their relatively large fanbase
  12. Sorry guys, this is not all too relevant, but I want too mention as I'm quite sure I know this information correctly even though I don't own any of the games.
    Pokémon Red, Blue & Yellow: Gameboy. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: multiple systems, but I should've specified I meant the first game, Red Rescue Team, which is for the Gameboy Advance. Pokemon X & Y: 3DS.
    Ah, okay. I get confused when people use 'ds' for all handheld games, or 'Nintendo' for only DS games. :p
  13. They really need to add gen 2
    607 likes this.
  14. They will soon, in the next update.
    I got them all besides Mr. Mime :p
    Baradar67 likes this.
  15. Lol, willing to take a multi-week long visit to Asia? Though Mr. Mime is region specific to Asia, it's not as easy to find as say Tauros.
  16. Hatching them or travel? Wish I was over level 20 when I went to the UK for 6 weeks...
  17. I thought Mr. Mime was Europe and farfetch'd was Asia.
  18. Probably, I might have gotten it mixed up. Mr. Mime doesn't make much sense personally xD