New Supporting Options!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Login bonuses and voting could still cover that.
  2. i feel like my question wont be seen now so can someone take a look?
  3. Ok due to a really slow internet connection while at work (and on a 24 hour duty day) I am going to ask something that has probably already been asked...as long as I keep my subscription up to date I will never go derelict right?
  4. Do we have confirmation if TNT will be allowed in town yet?
  5. This is dependent on this http://track.empire.us/issue/EMC-538

Until that is fixed; "probably" will simply be disabled until it is.
    canuckshockey likes this.
  6. I don't believe so no, it's just a separate purchasable item if you want it but don't feel like supporting
  7. Is it now still possible to become Diamond and claim 4 reses? Will it be impossible after the 1st of August?
  8. Yes, it's possible now but won't be then
  9. So... tomorrow, will all of these changes take place? Or will we possibly be late as Aikar said?
  10. There's been no set date yet, and Aikar has mentioned he will give notice before the changes.
  11. So, the voting pop-up in chat mentioned how we can "get more residences", does this mean residence vouchers are an eventually voting perk?
  12. They will be eventually, according to Aikar there may be a residence voucher awarded at around the 100 and the 200 streaks. Though this is unconfirmed. :)
  13. 100 and 200 are the very likely streak numbers were going for.

tokens were looking at 30k and 100k respectively

release date is unknown, but keep voting to work up the requirements to earn them for when they are added. Will likely be after we stop selling the vouchers

And yes, players who dont want their 2 from voting can sell them.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. So the temporary part for a Supporter with 5 residences is as long as you keep your supportership it'd be x/5 residences or x/6 residences :p?

This finally makes some sense :D
  15. Yo! :) After going through this thread, I have made a note of some helpful posts to refer to without having to trawl all the way through the pages! So thought that I would post it on here in case others would like to use it.

Feel free to use this list to refer to any of these posts if you find them useful...

#15 - Existing Residences by Aikar
    #28 - Idea Simplified by SkyDragonv8
    #29 - Example Scenario by AlexChance
    #42 - Explanation of 'Temporary Offer' by Brennian
    #101 - Reason for Supporting by wassatthen
    #102 - Scenarios to cover free players, old supporters and current supporters by highlancer54
    #109 - Earning Vouchers by Aikar
    #159 - General questions and answers about update by highlancer54
    #215 - Update (Max Res Vouchers) by Aikar
    #252 Date of Update by RainbowChin
  16. Stupid question. The Perm Res Vouchers are going out today, but the Perm Derelict Voucher....that's staying, right? No time limiting on that? (At least right now?)
  17. Nope, EMC is fully complying with the EULA after today. Or at least that is what I heard, and it's not a stupid question :)
    607 likes this.
  18. I mean the one says that it's going out after today. The other has no warning about it leaving today. So will it still be there? (Probably, but trying to check.)

(Also, would the perm derelict ever be a voting reward? Curious on this.)
  19. As I said, I believe EMC is fully complying with the EULA which means everything that you buy with real money for in-game things will be gone.

I'm not sure about it being a voting reward, it would be nice, but i'm not sure myself sorry :/
    607 likes this.
  20. The derelict voucher will stay.
    The derelict voucher does not actually give anyone an in game advantage, so it will stay (last I heard). The reasoning behind this can be seen as anyone who is in game/on the server cannot have their res reset or claimed, and so the voucher doesn't make gameplay unfair.:)
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.