New Supporting Options!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is now fixed
    deathconn and cardiophil like this.
  2. Thanks, you fixed it. I was able to claim the residence. Much appreciated. If I get the anti-derelict voucher, is it operational to use?

BTW, any response to why there is no response to my outpost request on the frontier forum from Monday? I haven't been able to direct me on this. Thanks in advance.
  3. Derelict is also a voucher and doesn't have to be used. You can opt to sell it.

As for frontier outpost - lets not post about it anymore on this thread, but please PM SrStaff and NZScruffy to get a look over on it.
  4. Lol does this mean that if I've ever supported that I'll get a free res?
  5. is this correct or no?
  6. Veteran members? Also, will iron supporters get the residence?
  7. All prev supporters will be set at 2, but you can still have 4 claimed (just can't lose them)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  8. Why? Lots of promos, and voting armour is soulbound?
  9. Sorry bad wording - it did not mean Veteran free members, as you'll notice in the text under the title it said veteran supporters. I simply meant "people who supported in past but not now". I corrected the wording.

And no Iron did not receive it, as Iron has never received a Residence upgrade.

but, as I said before, if you've spent over 100$ with EMC already, we can give an extra free voucher.

So if an Iron member has spent over 100$, they can earn one that way.
    cadgamer101 and Gap542 like this.
  10. Is this anytime in the past, or only for current supporters?
  11. anytime
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Are we able to get any kind of voucher? And if we wanted one we just ask any admin?
  13. Sure and yes
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. After this goes down, will we be able to obtain these vouchers not from other players? Such as events or something?
    607 likes this.
  15. Possible reward for voting? Like once a year?
  16. I have additional questions regarding vault space and stable slots.

I presently have 4 vault vouchers I have not redeemed. The new "Free" subscription rank list a maximum of 2 cross-server vaults pages. If I redeem my vouchers will they be grandfathered in as existing or will I lose them do to the new limitation? I'd like to know so I can decide either hang to on to my vouchers in order to trade/sell them or go ahead and redeem as necessary.

Regarding stable slots, I presently have 2. The new "Free" subscription rank list a maximum of 1 base stable slot. Will my 2 slots be grandfathered in or will I lose one of them?

Thanks!
  17. Vouchers always go over the max your allowed. Stable slots were not sure of what exactly will happen to yet.

Also, if you have 2, it sounds like you used a voucher, and those permanent.
    Hoops_McCann likes this.
  18. Yep. The extra stable slot was from a voucher received as a bonus for an extended voting streak. Good to know.

Thanks again.
  19. do supporters lose the derelict protection on the 1st im confused on this
  20. Has a way to actually earn rupees/have new rupees enter the economy been thought up yet?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.