New Staff Application!!! (Version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2015.

1. Every time new staff members are introduced, I'm that guy digging frantically through his double chests of heads to see if he has the new mods' yet. XD
  2. Nice new application, organized very nicely :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  3. That's not the kind of freedom I'm talking about ;)

I'm not talking about time spend on staff issues and stuff in-game, I'm talking about things such as expressing your opinion in discussions, writing off a rant on the forums every now and then, writing up a guide and at a later time discover that you made a small mistake in said guide. That kind of freedom. Because I can't help think that in some cases you need to be more careful in making sure that people understand what you're saying or doing (within a discussion for example) is your personal opinion only and doesn't have to reflect that of EMC as a whole.

Or to put this easy: I think that in some cases you'll need to be a little more careful with choosing your words in certain situations, because yours will usually be valued as a staff comment and not so much a player comment.

Which doesn't have to be a problem at all, but for some people that could be a dilemma.
  4. Lol
  5. After reading a few replies here I think I need to say this. we don't lose any freedom in playing. Most of us enjoy helping players and if you think taking time out of whatever your doing is a burden best not to apply for staff. Also I'm not quite >.> I'm very talkative when I'm on.
  6. I have to be that guy who says its spelt Quiet
  7. Don't Senior Staff lose the freedom of having their own shop under their main account, and also are limited on what they can do gameplay wise under their main account because of the immense powers given?
  8. Dang it... You added pages :(

I'd have to actually apply to see all the questions :p

Unless you are IceCreamCow.

ICC regularly bought out my melon shop a few years ago :p
    TechFilmer, ShelLuser and nfell2009 like this.
  9. #EMCHiveMind
  10. If you put in something random to each required box, and fill in any tickboxes etc, then you can go to the last page without submitting :)
  11. Senior Staff do not participate in the economy on their main account because they can spawn in items at will. Now we don't do this all the time, but it makes us a target for players that assume we give ourselves millions of rupees for the fun of it. While we don't play an ACTIVE role in the economy, we do still give rupees where rupees are due. For example, if someone writes a cool book, I'll still buy it from their store because they deserve to see that someone appreciated their work and bought it from them.
  12. How do senior staff gain rupees for purchasing unique, player made items? Just voting and sign in bonus?
  13. if i become staff i will let you have my head
  14. Maybe random payments from players? Simon mentioned something about him getting a lot of payments just to get his attention. I guess you could say players like that just want Senior Staff to pay attention.
  15. Senior staff aren't forced to give up that kind of gameplay. We were ask by the admins if we want to become SS and knowing what we would give up. In Which reality we did lose anything we want help members and improve the server than are personal desires.
  16. Voting and sign in bonuses are pretty much it. Though i will note that I interact with player shops maybe once a month, if that. And only if it's something like a book that I can't spawn in.
  17. Watch out :cool:
  18. Because 21 just wasn't enough.
  19. shhhhhh
  20. Cool! Lets see some fresh staff members for the start of summer! :)