New Staff Application!!! (Version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2015.

1. What I meant is EMC is part of a company :p
  2. You just have to stand near krysyy until she accidentally invites you to Slack*
    sambish20, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  3. Only Aikar can do that now =P (problem solved)
    I can uninvite people though.
    607 likes this.
  4. ...now that's just boring... :(
  5. Just siting back waiting for new staff with my royal blade ready to chop their heads off :D
    Ultimamaxx and ww2fan168 like this.
  6. I hope we'll get some new additions to the staff team with this! :)
  7. lol
    Drmadfate likes this.
  8. When does the application thingy end?
  9. It doesn't end. Apply when ever you feel like it.
    PenguinDJ, sambish20 and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. You'll have to be quick. Maxarias tends not to wait too long before slicin' and dicin' all those fresh new greenies into neat little cubes, which she may or may not feed to her lizards.
    Drmadfate and ww2fan168 like this.
  11. Its not going to end until they are ready for new players to join the staff team, then the google document will be closed officially. The 5.0 version any way :p
  12. looks like Her and I will have a battle >:-D
  13. Incorrect. The google doc doesn't close until a new one opens. Staff apps are a continuous process. We just happen to promote in waves a majority of the time because it is easier for training. We'll likely promote one wave, keeping an eye on ones we still need to stalk check into =P Then those might get promoted in the next wave, which could be only a week or two after the first, or a month or two, depending on the applicants and the Empire needs.
  14. Amen!
    ww2fan168 likes this.

15. Taken was such a good movie.
  16. Ok, didn't know that was how it worked. And I understand the stalking getting a background check on players :p, its a very critical job that is needed to keep our, as of this post , 312,405 members of the Empire to keep them enforced on the rules.
  17. This year, with the new greenies, we should put them in the mob arena with the leg monsters... They all have to die to be a greenie...

Or not, let's just stick with the normal thing
    Drmadfate and ww2fan168 like this.
  18. Sounds like a terribly run organization that needs an overhaul.
  19. You can't change the role of a moderator; mods are still going to have deal with report after report after report and make ban after mute after warning every day that their name is green. No matter what problems you may have with the way our staff team is run, you have no right to make pointed statements like this just because you're irritated about having to redo your application. Besides, if you ever hoped to be a staff member, insulting the way the team is run is certainly not the way to go about it and won't help anyone.
  20. Okay, feel free to tell me how to adjust a mod's job so that they aren't doing the same thing over and over again without completely ruining the work that they do.
    Olaf_C, sambish20, mba2012 and 7 others like this.