New Staff Application!!! (Version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2015.

1. Dark Chocolate Ice Cream with Strawberries on top...
  2. I TRYED OUT! :)
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  3. when will we find out if we got the job?
  4. You'll get a PM from krysyy. If you're not accepted first round, you still may be accepted later on.
  5. Just wait. The administrators will only contact you if you have been accepted. :)

edit: ninja'd
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. The time has come the staff shall finally be revealed today!
  7. Can't wait to see if I get a pm sure I just bought a diamond voucher but if I am accepted I'll just sell it.
  8. Maybe tomorrow. If I know time zones (Which I'm pretty sure I don't), it's 1:00 in the morning where Krysyy lives.
  9. Yea she just went to bed
  10. I live in Georgia it is 3:30 AM here.
  11. It most likely will be quite a few more day. She researches the 16 who made the cut extensively. Even then, it will most likely be a lot less than 16 people. She usually narrows it down to 4-6 over a period of a week or more.
  12. You're gif XD
  13. Isnt that from house XD
  14. I see a lot of impacence from a lot of you, just chill out... Lol
    PenguinDJ and ww2fan168 like this.
  15. So, I didn't hear anything about new staff, so I am guessing today was not the day for the announcement?
    I am slightly relieved only because I didn't get a PM from kryssy, so that means I still have a chance! :D
    Lol, but in all seriousness, I don't care who gets staff. If someone else gets it, they were better for EMC than I was, and thats what I want most, whatever is best for EMC.
    Although I still hope I get chosen. :p

The only thing I would want to know if I don't get chosen is how far I made it in the process of being chosen. Was I in the last 128, 64, 32, 16, or 8? I would just be interested to know how close I was :D
  16. Just wait and see I am sure senior staff and Kryssy are working hard going through all those applications and figuring out who can be the best for the job. Again everyone needs to hold yourselfs. It isn't a gimme.
  17. Congrats to BreezyMan on becoming Staff couldnt have happened to a nicer player
  18. Congratulations BreezyMan, Baradar67, and crystaldragon13! :D
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  19. Same here, congrats guys!
  20. Congratulations to everyone that became a moderator! :)