New Staff Application!!! (Version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2015.

1. School's out for the summer we definitely need more staff considering that some staff will be away on vacation and we will have more players on since they are not in school now so we defiantly need more staff I would say a minimum of 5 New staff are needed.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  2. Boo!
  3. This will not be said now but when the new staff are announced I wish you the best of luck with your new position the job might be difficult but just know you are helping the Empire in the best ways possible.
  4. Thanks ksysyy! But I'm pretty sure being 12-13 years old is way too young to be staff :p
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  5. Actually it is based on maturity not age.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  6. Most 12-13 year olds aren't known for their maturity or knowledge...
    Just saying.
  7. Really because where I live we have some pretty mature 12 year olds.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  8. And I hope and pray that I will but today I am still a application....

lol this had to be made!
  9. I was thinking the exact same thing, lol :p
  10. Is this 5 staff applications since you started making them, or is it five since the start of time? :p I'm sure we've had more than 5...
  11. If I became staff I'd just do a DP of my head xD just like EffinBatman did
  12. nuff said they were deleted from the start of time :p

But I am sure your right....
  13. I can check, but this is Version 5.0, not necessarily saying it's the 5th one we've had =P. I'm sure there were a few 3.1, 3.2's, etc when we change small things, though I remember in the past the staff app was pretty stagnant.

Since I've been making them, I only change the first number after a big overhaul in layout that helps people know we've wiped the old apps.
    mba2012 and clan23 like this.
  14. Well it's good they are improving each time! Did mine in 3 hours to make sure everything was right lol
  15. I hope I get a green name tag.:)

And I wish everyone the best of luck with their application:)
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  16. I know that we're not suppose to bug the staff about new staff members, I was just wondering if there is an approximate time when newest staff will be added. Like approximately a few months or a year?
  17. It usually take 2-3 weeks so the staff can sift through every application possibly this also allows enough applications to be considered. :)
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  18. Thanks!
  19. Once they get enough applications that pop out to them. If they get a lot of qualities entries in 5 days, they add them then but if it takes 2 weeks for them to find people that would make a good fit, they'll do it then. That's just how I imagine it to be done, I'm not sure.