New Staff Application!!! (Version 5.0)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, May 31, 2015.

1. New staff incoming? Oh yes! :cool: More heads to collect... :D
  2. Now I'm excited! I've been waiting for this! <3
  3. This is awesome can't wait to see the new staff this summer!
    We3_Nub_ and ItsMeChespin like this.
  4. LOL if I am accepted you can have my head for free.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. I already know they are going to pick some1 amazing as always :)
  6. When I'm done with exams in a couple of weeks I'll get mine sent in ^_^
  7. You must do it now ms fabulous
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  8. Pro tip: DO NOT ask staff to help you with your application, I've already had a few people ask me about it and we can't help you and will not help you in the slightest.
  9. Real world takes priority I'm afraid! I want to make sure I fill it in properly too, no point in rushing it and getting it in early :p
    Chespinlover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Who would want your help xD jk jk All hail samsimx
  11. The new staff application looks quite nice!
    I will most likely not be sending an application this round as my current activity is close to nothing.

I wish all applicants good luck :)
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  12. Awesome! The new staff will be amazing like always!
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  13. Lucky Number 2 :D
    Crossed my fingers and flew off my chair XD
  14. If i become staff my head will be free its so common ;)
    FDNY21 and Chespinlover77 like this.
  15. Very nice!

I wish the best of luck to everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor (I saw the chance to make a HG reference. I'm sorry).
  16. Interesting new application; this deserves a further look. I look forward to seeing new faces on the green team in the coming weeks as always. :) I'm starting to get sick of pestering BlackKnight and RainbowChin, so new, uh, targets--no, I've got it, friends--would be much appreciated. :p
    Chespinlover77 and AmusedStew like this.
  17. Dilemma's, dilemma's.

I think its a very interesting development and raises quite a bit of dilemma with me :) I applied in the past but ever since I also started wondering about the whole thing, maybe even doubting it a little. Because I can't help wonder that we players might have a little more freedom outside the staff position than inside. Not saying either is for the better or not, can't tell, but I can't help wonder what kind of restrictions (if any) are applied to staff members.

Because I'm pretty sure that some actions are definitely valued different when done by a staff member. And that's something which I think we should keep close in mind before even applying. It's one thing to become staff, its something else to deal with the aftermath :)

Oh well, just a thought I had about it :)
    M4nic_M1ner, Gawadrolt and ww2fan168 like this.
  18. From what I noticed from my time as a player is this:

Regular staff have tons of freedom, I have worked with sam before where he will say "Oh, brb staff thing" and hes back within 10-20 mins. If you get 3 reports a day and on average spend 10-15 minutes each, you are only giving up 45 minutes a day to better the community.

Now... SRStaff+ is another thing, from my time playing you dont see these staff members super chatty, they help the players with issue and provide their services.. but they dont have as much freedom from what I see, I know they play as much and are vanished a ton so cant do a ton, but you hit that road when you get there (of course I can be wrong about everything I am typing, this is my understanding and how I have seen it through time).

I think if you have a clean square record and know your way around EMC, you should toss your hat in. I threw my hat in not too long ago because someone told me I should, but my square record... not so clean. :)
    samsimx and ShelLuser like this.
  19. I wonder if I have the future staff heads yet.
  20. Gratz on our newest promoted mod, Chickeneer.