[New] EMC Market Buy/Sell Portal - Suggestions/Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by azoundria, Sep 16, 2014.

1. I see you got it to work. If you leave out the quote, though, it'll be more visible. ;)
  2. Sí, I will leave mine as is for the time being. So few people know about Quercus Alba, and tzgiles hasn't been on in a while. Because of that, neither will be taken down. but it seems like if you click anywhere on my signature it takes you to the market.

Is it that what the second link is supposed to do, azoundria?
  3. What second link?

Code:
    [URL='http://www.azoundria.com/emc/market/?ref=banner&u=533291687'][IMG]http://www.azoundria.com/emc/market/i/banner.php?u=533291687[/IMG][/URL]

There's only one link, and it starts just before the picture and ends just after it. I wouldn't know why your whole signature turned into a link, I guess you made a mistake. :)
  4. Just click on any text in my signature. It leads to the website now.

In the post azoundria had, there were two URLs/Copy and Paste functions. The top one does something (I think?), and the bottom one is the banner.
  5. Is there a way to see the most recent added items (aka, which shops were stocked/added in the last 24hours only)
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. Never got an answer :D:oops:
  7. Is this sort of a recent changes list or more of a filter on search results?

The shop page only lists some of the shop items. (On some shops the full list might crash a browser.) I've added a link to view the full list at the bottom.
    607, TomvanWijnen and luckycordel like this.
  8. What are the ways that one can update the pricing of items on the list (especially if they haven't bought the items before)?
  9. Ways to update prices of items:
    • Double click the price listing and change it. You have to hit enter to save it.
    • Enter the new price/quantity at the bottom of the item page. It will replace any entries matching the same residence, quantity, and item.
    • Use the Import feature to import a list of prices (need a free account to do this). The import/export can be used to easily update a whole shop via Excel or a text editor.
    • Use the bulk adder (need a free account to do this). This lets you add/edit a lot of items quickly in the browser for a given shop.
    • Use the rupee history reader if you've bought or sold the item. (To add/edit all the items you've bought or sold in the last 30 days.)
    Hope that helps!
    M4ster_M1ner and 607 like this.
  10. Very behind on adding items to the site. If anyone would like to go through and make a list of items or help resizing icons for them I would much appreciate that.
    M4ster_M1ner, 607 and AmusedStew like this.