My Apology

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xHaro_Der, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Although I didn't get to talk with you as much as I would've liked to, you seems happy and cheerful always when I came around to say Hi. I hope our roads cross again and your happiness can spread :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. He is able to stay active in the forums if he wants to.
  3. Thanks Aikar.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Sorry to see you go. Though, I find your ban reason pretty peculiar... I'm curious..... Lol
  5. You gave me my EMC goal of collecting all the EMC items, thanks.
    Sorry to see you go, come back asap.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  6. Gee haro, not you too... :(
  7. Basically it sounds kinda like Diablo 3 Auction House. You pay real money for in game items there. The ban reason makes it sound like he was asking someone to pay him like $20 for an orebuster.
    OrangeDuck607 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  8. Aw man :/ Oh Haro, Haro, Haro... D:
  9. That's actually not accurate at all.

I don't really feel comfortable with letting out the whole story. I'm sure if you're really good friends with the others involved they might tell you. I won't though.
  10. I didn't mean to make it sound bad, but that's what it sounds like when you read the ban reason. It says Asking for money for in game items.
  11. What'd you get banned for? im not currently in game and cannot check
  12. Wouldn't everyone involved be banned though?
  13. Well that wouldn't make sense. Suppose Haro asks someone for x amount of IRL money for x item. The other person shouldn't get banned if they didn't carry out the deal, which I'm assuming is what happened (something along those lines).
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  14. Oh, I guess I assumed it went through.
  15. That explains things. In that case, I agree with you.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  16. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to say that multiple people did follow through. I talked to Aikar and they aren't getting in trouble because I started it.

17. 9. General Other Rules
    • Do not post misleading links on the Forums and in-game. E.g "Free Rupees here" to a completely un-related Site.
    • Players should follow the guidelines for in-res games that can be found in the Official Empire Guides forum.
    • Publicly accusing another player either in Chat or on the Forums is not allowed.
    • No nude/near nude/inappropriate character skins. This is a family server.
    • Loaning and banks aren't allowed, info in the Community Marketplace thread.
    • Attempting to bypass any rules is not allowed.
    • Do not negatively troll other players. We're all up for a joke, but when people start getting upset, it's no longer funny.
    • Paypal chargebacks will result in a permanent ban.
    • RMT (real money trading) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to buy or sell any item outside of the Empire Minecraft Community (including, but not limited to Minecraft accounts) will result in a severe punishment. Do not get involved in such transactions.
    • Do not ask for other player's personal (IRL) details.
  18. 1 trillion may be an understatement :(
  19. Sorry to see you go xHaro. I'll catch you on the flip-side!
  20. True dat