My Apology

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xHaro_Der, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Wow. Totally did not see that coming... You will be missed, and I do hope to see you return someday. Sometimes, it's good to just step back and take a breather.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  2. I remember Haro talking about something almost exactly like this on Smp1 yesterday...
  3. Sad. Very sad...:(
  4. Aww, I guess my library won't be done for a while :(((
  5. Hey man, I know I'm late, but I must say...this is the first thread I've seen, at least, in which someone admits his/her wrongdoings and promises a better future. Everyone makes mistakes; they're unavoidable. I've seen you around in-game and talked to you on a few occasions, and you seemed like a pretty cool guy. The most important thing in this situation is recognizing your fault, which you have. That, in my opinion, is what truly makes a person stand out among others, and you, my friend, are no exception.

Well, sorry for such a short writing, and I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your eventual appealing of your ban. :)

-fireshadow52
  6. Sorry to see you go Haro :( So just to get this straight. It's a Terms Of Service violation?
  7. Yeah.
  8. Hmm I just read your ban reason. I'm sorry to hear about what has happened. If you haven't been yourself recently that's understandable but violating strict terms of service aren't allowed in any situation. I hope that you return someday and get back to your usual self and that this issue has been solved and the sender of the money has been given a full refund. Once again sorry to see you go.

Sam

Also keep in contact on my Skype: sambish20
  9. Added you on skype.
  10. Completely understandable. But I can't see how trading Minecraft accounts is money? Though I suppose it's not part of the EMC economy so it breaks the TOS. Well I've accepted you as well :)
  11. Actually I would like to point out that this is not the case at all. The ToS is there to protect EMC mainly, and hundreds of players violate it everyday. It is true that most parts of the ToS are more serious than others, but most punishments that are rooted from a ToS violation have been publicly stated to be very against the rules multiple times outside of the ToS.
    Pab10S likes this.
  12. What part do people violate everyday then?
  13. Age requirement. It says you must be 13, yet we have had many players publicly state that they are not 13 with the staff saying that it is ok.
  14. Nu Haro :,(
  15. Thanks for keeping this thread positive.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  16. Hmm I suppose.
  17. If I am aware, Aikar made it so the site doesn't have to verify age anymore.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  18. Gotta love Aikar
  19. I know exactly how you feel, I was perm banned TWICE on my "old account"
  20. Like FDNY did, I'll share a story I have with Haro.
    When I first joined on ToriDesu I started making a house, but not really one to go fight mobs to get it myself, I asked in chat if anyone had any extra sandstone, and Haro told me to go to his residence, and gave me a few stacks, he was one of the first people to welcome me, and helped me alot during my time here, even helping out with my mall.
    I will miss seeing on chat, sad I haven't been on for a few days, if you ever want to speak to me, my skype is mycurseis
    PandasEatRamen and FDNY21 like this.