My Apology

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xHaro_Der, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Added.
  2. What is that sppose to mean?
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  3. Hello Hero. I never really did get to know you, but you were one of the people to inspire me to start-up a mega mall. Sad to see you go. Skype is jared_h19. Best of luck to you and I hope your situation gets better.
  4. Hey Haro, if you need to talk, my skype is my minecraft name.

I'm torn between being ashamed of you, or being sad that you were permanently banned. I'm becoming less and less active on EMC. We haven't talked in foreveeeerr.

I hope everything plays out well.
  5. He is letting Haro stay on the forums
  6. True, but that feels much differently than actually getting to see Haro in game.
    Cchiarell6914 and JZH1000 like this.
  7. I'll add you all tomorrow morning.
  8. I got no skype friends :O Uh.... So how long do you have to wait till you can appeal your ban?
  9. No set time. Until I can rethink everything.
  10. Even though we didn't know each other very well, I still had (and still have) a lot of respect for you. You were an integral part of the SMP1 Community and you will be missed. :( However, I hope to see ya back on soon. Also, you have carried out this situation in the most professional and respectable way possible, and you should be proud of that. Everybody makes mistakes, but only those who admit their mistakes and correct them should be let back on to EMC. You have done both very professionally and I'm positive that you will be able to come back.

Hope to see ya soon,
    -Dfizzle64 (U might remember me as "that annoying pig-guy")
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  11. This is what I like to see in a situation like this. So many people think that it is just about getting out of the ban. I am not surprised at all that you are one of the few who actually understand how the situation can be completely resolved.
  12. Added everyone.
    sambish20 likes this.
  13. Ill pm you my skype
  14. I have a story with Haro. When I came back to the empire, Haro encouraged me to get rupees. With the rupees I could buy the cool promos out there.
    sambish20 and FDNY21 like this.
  15. Though it's tough to get through EMC bans but, saying goodbye, on EMC (MC), is even tougher. You've done well, and you have done what you could do. Hopefully to see you back on EMC later on. :)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  16. Wow... I just saw this, and I have to say, I did not see this coming. I am glad that you will think things through for a while, and I hope that you feel refreshed and whole again soon. Thanks for all the great times.

-hashhog3000
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  17. I respect you for owning up to what you did, and I respect your decision to take a break and figure out your personal issues. Peace.
    sambish20 and OrangeDuck607 like this.