Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sambish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I would prefer it to be Excel due to larger capacity, but Earl's Court is more convenient for Transport for most people.
  2. Yeah
  3. Have there been any MineCons at Ontario or Quebec or somewhere nearby Ontario?
    I hope there is one in my neighbourhood next year :p
    ^^^^^^^^^^^gonna happen
  4. Right then, tickets for Paris sold out in 2 hours, I would expect same time for London.

Plenty of time to get me and gollark(maybe) tickets.
    sambish20 likes this.
  5. England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Iceland; The only European countries that cause mass confusion to those living in mainland Eurasia.

Edit: Wales, the only country with the word 'land' in its name in the confusing five.
    mba2012, 607 and golddigger221 like this.
  6. Great another reason why I'm not going, I rather just save my monies for AX...
  7. so your telling me minecon 2014 and 2015 is in London is ridicules what happen to it being in the U.S?
  8. It was in Florida last year. No reason for us to be selfish. It is not even a US based company
    PandasEatRamen, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  9. this is the way i got it they get minecon 1 year we get minecon 1 year even tho it started in washington
  10. There is no pattern to which country gets Minecon. It goes to whomever Mojang wants it. Also, there will be no 2014 Minecon, which is why they have announced the 2015 location.
    PandasEatRamen and 607 like this.
  11. Well, Mojang is Europian, so I don't really get why it should be in the USA every year :rolleyes:
    Has it been in Sweden already?
  12. I will think about it, procrastinate about should I or should I not, think about it a bit more and probably not go but then that's me lol. Then again I have know a few ppl who's children play it and they may be interested, but I probably still wont go.

On the other hand na lol :D

But then again if I had a cape wooo ahhh
    anonymouz710 and sambish20 like this.
  13. Will probably go if I can get tickets for lesss than like 500$, because I'll probably have to buy from someone who gets a bunch before me :p
    sambish20 likes this.
  14. whelp
    if it happens during my break, i'll probably be there, but i doubt it :/
    my parents have been wanting to go to london for a while *crosses fingers*
    but doubt i'll be able to come ; - ;
  15. I'm not allowed to go to mineconn until I'm 18 sadly. just one more year away
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  16. If your profile pic is you, youre younger than you look.
  17. People say that to me a lot and yes thats true.
    golddigger221 likes this.
  18. Hmm... tempted to go lol... I want to know when it is... I hope in the holidays...:rolleyes:
    golddigger221 and sambish20 like this.
  19. It has not been in US every year.

Minecon 2011 - Las Vegas, Nevada
    Minecon 2012 - Paris, France
    Minecon 2013 - Orlando, Florida
    Minecon 2015 - London, England
    607, PenguinDJ, Olaf_C and 1 other person like this.
  20. Why no 2014 minecon?