Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sambish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I know if I go my sister will want to go as well haha :p
    607 and sambish20 like this.
  2. London England I'm assuming

Edit: Sorry double post :s
  3. England :p
    AliceF3 likes this.
  4. I'm screwed o-O
    sambish20 likes this.
  5. Lol
    golddigger221 likes this.
  6. AliceF3 likes this.
  7. daaaaarn D:
    well hopefully my parents will say yes, for the past minecon events how much did it cost for entry?
    also we are just spamming this thread sooooo bad xD but i really do need information :p
  8. I think it's either $90 or $99 for Early Bird. Around $135 if you buy it when you're there.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Ummmm
    Why so much... It's like a 2 day event isn't it?
    Also if you buy a early bird ticket when are you not able to buy them ,-,
  10. I honestly think they charge that because they know they can get away with it, I've never been to an event that expensive before, I've been to bigger ones for about 3/4 of that price.
    golddigger221 likes this.
  11. I feel like I should just PM you the questions ,-, I just might
    And man aren't they already rolling around in mansions yet -,-
    Well how long is the event usually?
  12. It was $150 a piece last year and was sold in 3 groups on different time zones over the course of a few days.
    It was sold out within seconds of each group start time. Do NOT think you can get a ticket at the door.

EDIT: Ticket price included the private party at Orlando Studios so it was worth it.
    607, sambish20 and golddigger221 like this.
  13. Thanks for clarifying it :)
  14. Any more questions about how it was run last year, just ask. =)
    607 likes this.
  15. Those are just YouTube comments. Nobody thinks like that in real life. And while, yes, I have social anxiety and talking to strangers makes my head feel hot, I shake a bit and I say alot of 'erms', I havebeen like that since I was seven and had no friends at all. I was 10 when I bought Minecraft and am now 14, and my social issues have only worsened since then, but that usually happens to people like me in their teens. Minecraft has nothing to do with it. Apparently when i'm around 17-20, it will go away. Some of the time, partially. I just have to wait another 5 years and endure thousands of awkward conversations.

Keep in mind, the vast majority of people who go to Minecon aren't like that.
    Last time I was in London (4-5 years ago :p), I went on the Underground. I almost cried when the trains went past me. Trains are scary while you're underground in a place where everything seems loud :c

Because Mojang and the event-planner people like to suck as much money as they can out of their fans.
    Byeforeverthe2nd and 607 like this.
  16. It wasn't really the people, I just didn't know how I felt about that video :p
  17. I go to Minecon every year, and some of those moments I just loved.
    I've been able to ask several questions, and none of the times has that happened. XD
  18. If you go to Minecon, why don't you have a cape?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  19. I sold it... make money that I don'
    I sell it. :D
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.