Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sambish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Hmm, quite hard to believe :p If I had a cape I would redeem it straight away.
    PandasEatRamen and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I'm a paleontologist that makes A LOT of money. I can pay. I gave one to my friend, and I sold others cause at that time I needed extra cash
    sambish20 likes this.
  3. I would go to minecon in London, but getting a plane ticket, hotel room, eating costs, cost of minecon, souvenirs, and transportation while in London, I will have to sell my one of my kidneys on the black market....
  4. index.jpg
  5. Aww, some of the old trains are pretty loud, but lots of them have been upgraded ^_^ The main tube line I get is the Metropolitan and the new trains are so cool! Basically the carriges are all linked together and you can walk from the bottom to the top of the train :D
  6. Nice....Moose sold his cape btw.

Having money doesn't mean you turn down an opportunity to make profit...
    Olaf_C, Gadget_AD, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  7. :)
    607, krysyyjane9191 and sambish20 like this.
  8. The ones up here in Liverpool are pretty much all like that :p I was 9 when I was in London and the sounds of the trains scared me because I wasn't used to loud noises. The only reason I didn't was because I was surrounded by all 30 people in my class c:
    Dead_On_Justice and sambish20 like this.
  9. I forgot England was part of Europe >.<
  10. Transport in London is pretty cheap if you choose to use the trains. I've never took a bus, or taxi there. I'd imagine Taxis aren't rare like they are up North though. Also, eating? Just buy noodles for 2 days :p
    wut
  11. Anyone got any tips on how to get the tickets?

I also have a hard time believing they'll sell out as quick as at Florida, due to the population of the US Players vs population of European Players.
    Dead_On_Justice likes this.
  12. If it's anything like how it was for 2013, cross your fingers and hope you are one of the lucky ones. We will have to see if they handle the tickets differently this time.

I do believe they would sell quick no matter where's it held, thanks to the huge fanbase of Minecraft and the comparatively low number of tickets available.
  13. Within 1 hour of the first day they sell, just wait until they start selling. watch it. and repeat this if you dont get them
  14. Mmm.

Anyway, where would Mojang probably hold Minecon in London?
  15. Yes, most people expect that and that's where Mojang are hoping to hold it.
  16. When I saw that it would be in Europe this time, I thought "so it'll be near me".
    Forgot it could also be overseas.
    golddigger221 likes this.
  17. I know, but London's a pretty big place.

Where abouts in London will it probably be held?

Personally I'd put my money on Earl's Court.
  18. Same here.