Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sambish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I live in the UK so this can be a good thing for me, I might go.
    sambish20 likes this.
  2. I think a lot of us will, the only thing pulling us back is the near $100 price tag :/
  3. So that's around £60 for me.
  4. Consider me interested...
    sambish20 and Anonymous_Masked like this.
  5. Awesome, seeing people from the Empire in real life would be cool.
    607 likes this.
  6. It would be awesome if we could arrange a meetup for everyone who plays on here.
    Gadget_AD, 607, AliceF3 and 2 others like this.
  7. Who pays for the tickets?
    *volunteers aikar*
    Well I am gonna try to go... Maybe my mom will buy me a minecraft account or two and I want to see the minecon 2015 cape :D
  8. You don't have a minecraft account? xD Or am I misreading it.
  9. Looking at earlier Minecon prices, they are quite high but not actually as high as I thought they would be. If I get an early bird ticket, perhaps it would be something I am interested in doing :D

I also like the sound of this, of course there is no chance that everyone could come but Minecon is a good chance for people to come over and socialize and here at EMC we have a great community so we could get some kind of meet of some sort going :)
    607 likes this.

10. All of the awkward...
  11. Wel this account isn't technically mine so... Besides Alts = $$$$$
    How much do the tickets cost even xD
  12. :p
    golddigger221 likes this.
  13. If it's in London, I'll probably go :p
    I've been wanting to go for so long >.<
    607, golddigger221 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. Well at least it works... I don't own it as in I didn't make I, but I'm the only guy who uses it these days ,-, the owner doesn't play with this account on servers.but I just can't get a minecon cape on this account if I can't get the security questions right, so I need accounts that I own and for my youtube channels ;)
    EDIT: this isn't London Ontario is it ;-; if it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$ xD if it's not ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
    sambish20 likes this.
  15. Yeah same here, I'm going on at my friend now to come with me xD
  16. You should ask me to come. Or else... XD really want to gooooo
    sambish20 likes this.
  17. You have to pay :p
  18. Well... I'll pay to get in but you pay for the plane ride :p
    sambish20 likes this.
  19. That's more than admission it self xD I'm only going this time because it's in the country :p
  20. I still don't know of this is London Canada or London England 0-o