Minecon 2015

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sambish, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Faithcaster and sambish20 like this.
  2. Lol I'll have to go next year... I hope it'll be in the US! In the mean time, I'll order a shirt that has the EMC logo, get some pins with the EMC logo, and a crap ton of other EMC merchandise, lol. I really am going to at least make an EMC shirt.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. This should actually be a thing... :rolleyes:
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. Let me know if you think you're going to be able to go to Minecon, I'll start a group PM with everyone who thinks they're able to go regarding a meetup :)
    anonymouz710 and herocrafter2912 like this.
  5. I'm looking for shirt designs or a site where I can order a custom shirt at the moment...
  6. Café press?
  7. I'm definitely going.
    sambish20 likes this.
  8. Found one, doesnt look reliable though. At least I could see what it looked like! It'll be cool! I'll post a picture when/if I make one.
  9. I'll check it out.
    sambish20 likes this.
  10. Awww, on cafe press, the maximum size is too small. (For the EMC logo, I mean.)
    sambish20 likes this.
  11. That's fine I guess. I'll put the logo on the chest and put my username on the back.
  12. congrats
    quadruple post
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. Please, there's a edit button for all to use.
  14. Count me in for now! If it's around exam season I probably won't be able to go though ;_; Do we know a date?
    sambish20 likes this.
  15. Just spring 2015 :/ I recon it'll be in Easter.
  16. I hope spring break, but that's most likely when Mojang will have it- attracts more people ;)
    I'm not guaranteed but I probably can come :D
  17. You could also buy something so you can print and iron your own print on the shirt. I've done it before, the quality isn't great (you can either iron it really well to make sure it won't go off but that will make it a little lighter, less colourful, or you can iron it a little less which will make it look perfect at first, but after a few weeks the print may break a little) but it's cheaper for sure and works fine :)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  18. Heh I would go but, ya know, I live in arizona
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  19. If you're griping abut me, its my first time getting the Achievement: Quad Post! (lol), so if you want something to complain about, look at kitten3101's GR forum thread.