Major Update "Hope Nothing Broke" - 6/17/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 17, 2015.

1. deathlog is da best
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  2. I now did :p
  3. Ugh. I ALWAYS do that! =-/
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  4. Nice!
    I'm really eager to check out /deathlog on different servers when I get the time. This will be interesting...
  5. i make sure that i put over half the players name an it auto fills out with out spaming the chat
  6. it looks like command completion is broke for the entire new command system. will try to fix tonight.
  7. I don't think you would need the minecart flag for nudging minecarts. I didn't explain it well before, though. So playerA starts on res A. Res A allows playerA all flags. PlayerA places a hopper minecart, nudges it to playerB's res. PlayerA finds a floating chest, puts the minecart under PlayerB's chest. Hopper minecart gets filled, playerA pushes the cart back to PlayerA's res, and voila, PlayerA has PlayerB's chest contents.

Here's an HD visual. Made by yours truly :D
    607 likes this.
  8. Do you think you can fix things like this happening in the future?
    neonkillah likes this.
  9. I have a suggestion for another subflag. It would be awesome if a flag could be added that only allows egging of non-adult animals. It could be called eggify:young.

This would be especially helpful with horses, but could open up the possibilities of breeding shops.

It would also be interesting to know if it would be possible to have a subflag under eggify:young that would charge a player a set amount of rupees per animal they eggify. This would make breeding shops even more possible (someone wouldn't be able to bring their own wheat, carrots, etc to a public breeding shop and get around paying for the product).
    607 likes this.
  10. Kytula likes this.
  11. Patr1cV likes this.
  12. Good update
  13. I got hired to vote for someone twice a day, but this guy changed his name. Naturally, I'm using his old name to vote, but some sites aren't registering. It says he was last voted for 16 hours ago though I just voted him like 2 hours ago. =.=

EDIT: and some sites say that his old name doesn't exist anymore. I mean, that it's not a real MC name anymore.
  14. Whenever I join a different server, a random leave message for a residence or protected area appears. They're completely random, to my knowledge.
    M4nic_M1ner, 607 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  15. M4nic_M1ner, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  16. Thanks Aikar, Chicken, and MrSocks :D
  17. the leave message thing will be fixed tonight... its sharing a variable and not setting it properly on login to be nothing, so its using the last res another player left.
    M4nic_M1ner, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. The update broke stuff. :(

The /diff command no longer works as planned.
    - /diff with no arguments will display Difficulty 5, regardless of actual difficulty. This has no effect on the actual difficulty; doing /ps will show the correct number.
    - Using the /diff command to change difficulty works, but will always display Difficulty 5, regardless of difficulty changed to.
    607 likes this.
  19. /deathlog seems quite interesting! I shall take a spin at it when I next get on.

Otherwise, great work, devs! I hope to see more from you soon!
    607 likes this.
  20. Why thank you. ;)
    cadgamer101 likes this.